HD trucks on top gear

THEREDDEVIL

A Bad seed
Jul 28, 2010
Godfrey, il
Hey just in case anybody is interested, I caught the preview for Sunday's top gear on history and they r thrashing a ford, GM, and dodge heavy duty truck. Crew cab long bed 4x4's(assuming diesels). Pulling two train engines, pulling a house down, and racing them. Looks kinda cool. My dvr is set!

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
Hmmm, given their normal attitude toward trucks, I'll be surprised if they don't set all 3 on fire at the end for the heck of it. Still will be interesting to hear 3 very-much-not-truck-people's views on them.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Hey just in case anybody is interested, I caught the preview for Sunday's top gear on history and they r thrashing a ford, GM, and dodge heavy duty truck. Crew cab long bed 4x4's(assuming diesels). Pulling two train engines, pulling a house down, and racing them. Looks kinda cool. My dvr is set!
Hey thx for the heads up :thumb:

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
Oh, it is Top Gear US... That will be less interesting, but I'll still give it a watch. I was thinking the British guys were doing this. I'd completely forgotten there was a US version.

THEREDDEVIL

A Bad seed
Jul 28, 2010
Godfrey, il
Ya I think the us version is only in season 2. But they r hard on vehicles on there. I'm interested to see how the episode goes.

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
I think I'm the only person on any truck forum I'm part of that like the US version. Maybe it's my pure hatred for those f_cked up teeth having, stuck up, bland ass boiled food eating, terrible accent having turds...I can't stand british anything for the most part. The only good episodes of the British version was the Toyota that could one and the Bugatti one.

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
F450 vs RAM 3500 vs Chevy 3500.....ok. burnout competition....turn traction control off asshat. Pretty much a joke of a comparison.