Hats?

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
Finally got my embroidered patches in last Thursday and put a couple on some hats for myself. Just seeing if anyone is interested before I order more for some buddies that want one too. Flexfit hats in flat bill or pre-curved. Just pick the style of hat bill, size and patch color. $25 shipped. It'll be a week or so before I can get more hats and ship. Here's a couple pics of mine.

DSCN1304.jpg

DSCN1301.jpg

Last edited:

09blackcrewmax

Truckless. . . .
Aug 2, 2010
OH
Nice :thumb: I'd be interested in a pre-curved, black patch hat, maybe a deal for a LMM turbo blanket & hat ?:D

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
Thanks for all the interest guys! Placed the order for more hats today. Should be here ready to roll around this time next week. I'll be getting in touch with those that posted. Bump for those that missed it, I ordered plenty of extras. :D

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
They just showed up today. I think I've PM'd everyone interested and got some contact info. I'll be giving everyone a shout tomorrow to get payment/shipping info if I haven't gotten it already and start getting hats shipped. If you want one and haven't gotten a PM from me, give me a shout and I'll get it rolling. :thumb: