(graphic) Cops shoot Dog (graphic)

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
Looked to me as if the cop was trying to get the dogs leash, then the dog tried to bite him.
If anyone's dog tried to bite me I would shoot it.

Yep x2 the cop tried twice to grab it the dog snapped both times then cop did what needed to be done. had the dbag left when they asked him to nothing would have happened.

Its a ****ing dog not a person, this is why they need to stop people from fliming this shit now the cops have to deal with this bs

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I think it is a little exsesive to shoot it 3 times

More to the story

http://perezhilton.com/teddyhilton/...ront-of-owner-new-tragic-details#.UdS3xZETHFo

I would have emptied the clip and reloaded Simon. I have owned these dogs. When you see a Rot or a Pit lay flat, they attack from the bottom and go for the throat. They are not being submissive. Sheperds and Dobies attack from the top and lose every time against one of these dogs. If they grab you they will break bones and not let go till you kill them. After you kill them, there will not be much left of your arm or leg. So get your can of pepper spray and feel good. These dogs will take your can and shove it up your ass and butt f--k you in public.

BigDMax05

Peanut butter and ladies!
Feb 2, 2009
Indiana
If you go to an armed stand off you don't take mace! I will not show compassion to a dog who is aggressing me. If you pull your weapon in the heat of the moment you aim for center mass not a precision head shot(that shit is for snipers). Talking about suffering in this case is not valid. That animal did not suffer much. It was lung shot or heart shot which death happens very fast and animals and humans both flop like a chicken with the head cut off when they are lung shot. I am sorry but its not like it is in the movies when you see the victim saying his last words peacefully. When you go deer hunting you don't take head shots. To much can go wrong and you can mame the animal or give it a slow death. Either good bad or indifferent that officer reacted how his brain told him to react. Nobody should criticize him for his decision until they have lived this situation.

Osubeaver

Professional Grade
Aug 30, 2008
Oregon
I love animals, especially dogs.

Shitbag was being a shitbag. Dog was being a dog. He didn't know his master was a shitbag. Poilce officer said "F this, I'm not getting bit by your property (dog)."

Bad situation.

Max Attitude

11SIX
Mar 7, 2012
Caledonia, MI
How about he shot it a few times to make sure it was dead and out of its misery. I can't beleive some of the replies to this. The cop was justified. Dog owner was a moron...total setup. I love and own dogs. Some of you need to stfu and go to the prius forums. :gay:

Last edited:

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
I would have emptied the clip and reloaded Simon. I have owned these dogs. When you see a Rot or a Pit lay flat, they attack from the bottom and go for the throat. They are not being submissive. Sheperds and Dobies attack from the top and lose every time against one of these dogs. If they grab you they will break bones and not let go till you kill them. After you kill them, there will not be much left of your arm or leg. So get your can of pepper spray and feel good. These dogs will take your can and shove it up your ass and butt f--k you in public.

Why would you need to reload?

Mike , I know that you have gone bear hunting and stats clearly show that if you are getting attacked you are far better off with spray vs a gun. I dont forsee that dog sticking any can of spay anywhere.

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Steel toes... been in this situation once before. Standard poodle (think Doberman with cute hair) came at me... Still have scars on my knee and calf from it. Boot in the ribs sent the dog into a wall, then held it down by the neck till owner could restrain it.

I'm not afraid of dogs but I can see how a person could be. I'm a little pu$$y when it comes to spiders, but there's no way I'd shoot one.....don't think I could hit it anyway unless I chased it with a full mag of #8 birdshot.

Like Jerry said, bad situation no matter how you cut it.

bartman432

Nov 4, 2011
Lesson #1, don't go out of your way and show up to a police scene with the windows down in your car, with the radio blaring and interfere with the police who are investigating a potentially dangerous call (robbery/barricaded suspect). 2nd, don't place your Rottweiller unsecured in a vehicle with the windows down. End result one dead dog. My training and 20+ years on the force would have likely led to the same result. And no, we don't wait to get bit or have someone else get bit before pulling the trigger. This is entirely the owner's fault.

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
3 shots? Needs more practice

Have any of u went thru the police academy that are claiming 1 shot is all thats needed? U are trained to shoot 3 round bursts. Id pay to see any of u hit a running or lunging object with a quick draw one shot.

And also, have any of u ever shot anything? The dog was dying, didnt need another shot, wasnt suffering. For gods sakes, go hunt bears, wait till u hear the death moan.

The owner killed his dog, no one else.

BUST'EM 504

Oct 7, 2009
Bad situation all around. No one knows the stress those guys are under in that particular moment. I don't know rot's but I know pits. Once they latch on I don't care if you have steel toes, belts, chains beating the shit out of the dog he will not let go. I handle dogs a lot, majority of the time in their most aggressive moments. If that dog would ever turn that aggression towards me they would be shot/stabbed.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Have any of u went thru the police academy that are claiming 1 shot is all thats needed? U are trained to shoot 3 round bursts. Id pay to see any of u hit a running or lunging object with a quick draw one shot.

And also, have any of u ever shot anything? The dog was dying, didnt need another shot, wasnt suffering. For gods sakes, go hunt bears, wait till u hear the death moan.

The owner killed his dog, no one else.

I see your point... the dog owner is a idiot, but as jerry said he(dog) was just being a dog.

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
The guy was a douche but they couldve maced the dog. If they can't handle a dog without lethal force what can they do? They had PLENTY of time to use less than lethal force it wasn't a split second decision it was like the cop shot it after the fact. A well placed kick wouldve probably solved their problem. Bummer for the dog. Totally needless situation on both sides.

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
I have been backed in a corner by an angry dog, it was a frightning experience. If I would have had a gun I would have killed him on the spot. I love dogs but unless you've ever had a 90 lb. dog in your face you dont know SHIT!!! Only thing wrong with this situation is they should have beat the shit out of that thug SOB for causing all this. He clearly wanted to be a disruption and he succeded F him!! As far as mace goes, you use that when you have over two seconds to think it through, the cop had to react fast or he would have lost a hand or worse.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
You really think that dog could of killed that officer?
One might think it ok to pose for a photo moment with a beaver but we see how that turned out so I'm gonna go with yes I this 1.Simon you know I'm a dog person but I put all the blame on that guy for putting himself and his dog in that situation.
Who cares? What happened has happened. I will start off by saying that I am a dog person but I'm picky about what breed I will own. IMO....Owning rots, pits, or any other type of attack instinct dog, is like storing a bomb in your basement and then being surprised when it goes off.

Bomb owner: "that was weird, it's never done that before!"

Just like every excuse of a dog's owner that has attacked someone. "that's weird, my dog has never done that before."

It could have been handled differently, but it wasn't. All I can say is that it was better that a dog died than a police officer get hurt or killed. JMO.
Are you for real??? People make good or bad dogs.Training is the key.
I agree, they could have handled it better. I always liked the tazer or stun gun, I found the animals can sense the dry fire and would always keep them at bay. but in that split second I don't think the cop was in the wrong. Some people are more afraid of dog bites than others, but maybe that person has no issues taking on thug in a dark ally. I knew a few that were really good cops but were afraid of dogs
I have a state trooper that's a friend, he has no problem kicking the craps out of bad guys but you should have seen him when a bee was buzzing around him.He was like a little schoold girl lol
You clearly aren't a dog lover. I agree with the cops in this case, but I'd still rather see a lot of people shot before any dog. I said "dog lover", it sounds so wrong.
For sure! Kills me to see animals abused.

Last edited: