go read this stuff

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
I love how the Cummins dude called ratlover out and really rubs it in after ratlover acts like he did no wrong and is moderating just fine. priceless. Too bad he probably got banned for it though. I'd say it was worth it. I enjoyed it anyways. :angel:

C-ya

duramaxin14

Just Keeping Up
May 25, 2007
Wauchula fl
Mitch 99cummins08 is my really good freind he sayed he was tired of ratlove so he was going to say something needless to say he is banned from the site

duramaxin14

Just Keeping Up
May 25, 2007
Wauchula fl
Im looking for that post they wrote me that i will never run 13's on a stock tranny and never run 12's on stock turbo. i no the one about the turbo i posted in here somewhere

duramaxin14

Just Keeping Up
May 25, 2007
Wauchula fl
I kinda did get my painty in a Wad buy saying i am heading north. But out of all honestly do yall think a 2 wheel drive with the right set up maybe compitive on there hard clay track with all them 4x4 hard clay is just like aspault

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
I doubt it, unless they specialize the rules within the same class for the two wheel drives. All rules the same for both 2wd and 4wd and you simply won't stand a chance against the top 4wd trucks in the class IMO. Sure, you may beat some of the 4wd trucks like you did before in FL but you won't be likely be competitive in the class.

Good luck with that though. :D