LLY: Getting ready for next pulling season!

espey34

Jan 12, 2013
So I'm planning on getting my truck all ready for next seasons work stock class here in Ontario. Rules aren't set yet but I'm pretty sure it's going to be no larger then 66mm turbo possibly stock appearing.
I'm planning in getting my trans built by tony at all season. And I'm thinking about going with a Danville billet stage 2 66mm for a charger. Just looking for input on this charger and also some insight on what converter to run that will be good for daily driving and pulling. Truck is stock motor sticks pump etc. just has lift pump and will be running kory Willis tunes. In the future I plan on running some bigger sticks between 30-60 overs maybe.

Last edited:

espey34

Jan 12, 2013
Bump. Maybe the man himself might have some good info. Tony, where you at!?!?

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
Danville Stage 2 66 is a great starter turbo and can eventually have a bigger charger put over top it if you want more later on down the line! From my research and hearsay I have heard the suncoast 1058 is a great converter for all around playing and DD but depends on which model dmax you have lb7, lly, lbz, lmm...

espey34

Jan 12, 2013
Class limit is 66mm or I would. And just outside of barrie. I got the roll pan from you