Garmon Diesel, Griffin GA

lddrew

shootin for 13's
Jan 10, 2011
West Georgia
Has anyone used or heard of a shop in Griffin GA called Griffin diesel??

Just wondering if there is anything good bad or ugly about this shop. What i have read on Cummins forums say that Jeff is a stand up guy.

I am going to see if he has the necessary equipment to flow test injectors.

Thanks,
Lee

lddrew

shootin for 13's
Jan 10, 2011
West Georgia
Just found out this guy's shop uses a MAKTEST injector testing unit.

Can anyone verify that this unit is quality and that it will work for my truck??

bradyn

Sep 22, 2010
kansas
Best 12valve guy I've ever heard of..he had a open shop day awhile back for anyone that wanted to learn how to tune p pumps...for free...how many guys would do that?

lddrew

shootin for 13's
Jan 10, 2011
West Georgia
Awesome thanks guys!!! I had never heard of him or his shop before tonight. I am reading that he does some super awesome work with Cummins.

Do you think his MAKTEST machine would be able to flow test my injectors???

One day when i get my rail pressure issues figured out I'd like to hit his dyno just for fun :D

Schwinn68

little gearhead
Jan 9, 2008
Minooka IL
If you go over to compd, he has his own section within the forum. If you post in there, you should get an answer for your question. Jeff and his shop are very respected in the diesel community

madmatt

Apr 12, 2009
"the mecca"
www.facebook.com
Jeff is a great guy and I'm sure he's the type that would be great with anything you put in front of him. If you ask him you'll get an honest answer from him wither it benefits his business or not. If he says it will work and work good then you can believe him.

lddrew

shootin for 13's
Jan 10, 2011
West Georgia
Jeff is a great guy and I'm sure he's the type that would be great with anything you put in front of him. If you ask him you'll get an honest answer from him wither it benefits his business or not. If he says it will work and work good then you can believe him.

Thanks matt! I figured as much. I'll give him a call and ask for sure.
It will be great because I can just drive down, see him test the injectors, ask him what he thinks of the values and what not.

thanks fellas