kelso06

Feb 13, 2021
Hey guys.
new to forum but definitely used and its help me out alot in the past. But i got a 06 lbz 245k on it, stock fuel. Efi live, 5 inch exhaust and a danville 3794.
Anyways, its been a daily driver but i started driving my lb7 so the lbz was parked for like 9 days and i went to take it on a trip and checked the oil and everything like i always do when going on a trip and the oil was 2 inches past the full mark and i looked over and the coolant reservoir was dark and super full. I slowly opened the cap and coolant started flowing out of the hose and when i got the cap all the way off the coolant started overflowing out of the top. the coolant coming out looked super clean but the tank is super dark. So i took it for a drive and it ran fine, didnt get over 180 degrees ( it was 35 degrees outside) drove it for about an hour and got home parked it let it sit for 12 hours to check hoses and the radiator hose was soft and the coolant reservoir was still way to full and same with the oil. I did the paper towel test on the oil and it seemed fine. sorry for the long post just trying to figure this out. Oil has maybe 500 miles on it and like 2k on the coolant. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated..

Thank you.