LB7: Fueling issues

JustinD

Plow Truck
Nov 21, 2008
Tiverton Rhode Island
So I have been fighting fueling issues with my 01 for a while now, it was suggested I swap out my TCM because I was getting a P1781 code, which apparently is a tq limiting code. I swapped in an 03 TCM because its all I had, it works fine except I get no lit up square around the D when its in drive. The P1781 has gone away. Truck feels a bit better, but now I am getting a P0238 overboost code and occasionally a P0103 MAF code........ Toman shut off the DTC test enablers and MIL request in my tune and adjusted the values so it wasn't able to test for an overboost condition. It feels like its better now with the P1781 gone but not 100% yet, I am wondering if its only the overboost and MAF holding me back now??? I am going to re-flash to the 02 OS 6006 as Tony had mentioned to me in the past, it didn't make any difference before so I reverted back to my original OS 3376 to avoid any confusion, I was trying 1 thing at a time. Hoping this will be the fix to my issues??????????? Anyone have any other suggestions???