Friday the world is ending

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I figure if I wake up in the morning, its a good day. :) As for tomorrow, I'll be out delivering for 11.5hrs, as usual. Its been a good Christmas season. :thumb:

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Only indication I have of the end being near is my inability to shoot this damn rat off the wall in back of the house.. I never miss this much,something must be happening... Maybe stop drinking and my aim will improve???:D

2 hours to go... I will kill this bastard

chevylovinfordtech

...........o boy
Sep 14, 2012
Fortuna, CA
im not worried bout the world ending i know it aint happening, what i am worried about is the crazy people who do believe it and what they might do, ive already got my pistol in my truck just in case. . .

TwoTone

Mmm tits
Apr 30, 2008
I "put myself at ease" since the wife was unable and now I'm sleepy. So if the world goes to hell by morning Ill be just fine :thumb:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Well as you can tell it came and went and we're still here. Doomsday preachers wrong yet again! For those who maxed out your CC you are screwed!

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Our local guy put that up on the TV a few days ago and it was funny then too! :rofl:

I'm tired of these cry Woolf doomsday don't drink the kool aid tards! Aint got one right yet whats this like 4 now since 2000? Nothing zilch! Mike L has a better chance of finding a virgin sheep then them being correct! :roflmao:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Our local guy put that up on the TV a few days ago and it was funny then too! :rofl:

I'm tired of these cry Woolf doomsday don't drink the kool aid tards! Aint got one right yet whats this like 4 now since 2000? Nothing zilch! Mike L has a better chance of finding a virgin sheep then them being correct! :roflmao:

Hey now! My sheep inventory gets refreshed on a regular basis mister.:happy2:

baggedLB7

Goer
May 1, 2011
Utah
Its a good thiing nothing happened I forgot to prepare for it. Now if I just would have forgot to send that email to the boss yesterday when I left I would be ok.:roflmao:

TwoTone

Mmm tits
Apr 30, 2008