floor mats ?????

allimax

Jun 26, 2010
what kind of floor mats are the best,i dont want to buy them twice,i would like some to keep out the mud and snow stains,and how much did you spend,and where did you buy them, thanks.

JD4440

<< Lo-Carb Monster
Feb 27, 2009
Orlinda, TN
I bought mine from GM Accessories. Perfect fit and they're the catch-all type also. Talk to Henry (ripmf666) He can set you up.

PhilsLB7

Way Better Than Facebook
Jun 29, 2009
Tennessee
I have the catch all floor mats by Nifty Products for both front and rear. Color matched to the floor carpet. I like these because you don't notice them when you first open the door. They look like they came from the factory. They are also stain resistant so its real easy to take them out, spray them off, and let them dry. I bought mine off the net back in '02. Just do a search for them and you will come up with a lot of options. Good luck!:thumb:

Vrabel

TOYAHOLIC
May 22, 2008
Hewitt, NJ
I have a set of heavy rubber ones from Harley. Had them from my other truck for 10-12 yrs now and still in great shape

bonescarolfi

Sep 3, 2008
Marshfield WI
I have the Husky Liners that were in my truck when I bought it. They seem to catch just about anything and have kept my carpet in almost perfect condition. Pretty much any decent quality one that will catch and hold debris and water should work well I would think.

Last edited:

najones79

Feb 23, 2009
Seattle, WA
Weathertech...by far the best, IMO. :cool:

I bought Weathertech's for my truck as well as my wife's Acura MDX about a year ago... Paid about $160 for mine and $270 for hers. (with the cargo mat)

GREAT MATS! Only thing i'd comment is that i wish they made a transmission-hump piece for our trucks. (or maybe they do and i just couldn't find it?)

Well worth the money - would do it again in a heartbeat.

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Only thing i'd comment is that i wish they made a transmission-hump piece for our trucks. (or maybe they do and i just couldn't find it?)

Well worth the money - would do it again in a heartbeat.

as far as I know, no they dont.

The reason being (im guessing) is that the majority of the mats they sell are going to go into a tahoe/suburban/escalade/denali which all have the center console...not to mention that many of the pickup trucks also have a center console. And maybe they figure that the trucks that dont have a center console are going to be mostly work trucks where the people dont care about having mats like that in the first place?? :confused:

thats the only reason I can think of.

Last edited:

minisub

6-5/6-6;Whatever It Takes
Sep 11, 2006
Cleveland, OH
I have the Fox Weatherboots. I think they are fairly similar to the weathertechs in concept and construction. 4 years ago when I got them, they seemed to be the best option.

jmac5058

Nov 16, 2009
What ever you do dont but the factory GM ones that come on them, not that you would.When I first bought the truck looking at the mats I thought they were nice but they retain very little water (snow melting off boots)salt or sand without overflowing onto the trucks carpet.The lip around the edge is far too small and when choosing a floormat the depth of the ribs in the pattern and size of lip are the most important aspects to look for if you live where it snows.