First Gen cummins kill

BIG PHIL

32 valve
Aug 24, 2011
Weatherford Texas
I was on a backhaul from Houston pulling my 18 foot car trailer with 8 empty wooden crates on it and a car Dolly hooked to the back of my trailer. I was going through Tyler Texas when I saw a regular cab dodge with a kid in it blowing black smoke everywhere and racing whoever was next to him at every stoplight. I cought up with him and ended up next to him at a red light knowing that he couldn't resist a Duramax. The light turned green and we both nailed it, his truck was billowing black smoke as my truck just creeped ahead of his. I looked in my mirror and he was about even with the front of my car hauler when I went over the hill and let off, hoping he would pull up next to me so I could ask him how it feels to get beat by a Duramax pulling 2 trailers. Instead he turned off at the next street in embarrassment. I don't think he's going to be telling his buddies about this one.:cool:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
Lol, I did this to a guy in a red powerstroke rolling down 249 in Houston. From about 45mph he tried to show off and I steadily pulled on a with a 16' car hauler and 2 atv's. I was running the race tune so it was all I had, but just enough to embarrass him!

It was a single cab red 2wd 7.3 with enough gauges to land a space shuttle

TRUBBS

Jul 6, 2011
Lol, I did this to a guy in a red powerstroke rolling down 249 in Houston. From about 45mph he tried to show off and I steadily pulled on a with a 16' car hauler and 2 atv's. I was running the race tune so it was all I had, but just enough to embarrass him!

It was a single cab red 2wd 7.3 with enough gauges to land a space shuttle

Of topic but... What did you win for finding that orange can?

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
I was so disappointed when I realized you didn't win anything for finding the orange can!!! Major buzz kill!