finally some sled pulling wins with vids

Sledheadxp800r

That was only my tow tune
Dec 13, 2010
CT
All you need now is a weight bar to run in the unlimited class and you could put even more distance on everyone else:D

and a hitch to go behind my rollpan! I would think that would help to transfer some more weight to the front wheels.

Sledheadxp800r

That was only my tow tune
Dec 13, 2010
CT
no bolts, 3 in blocks and airbags maxed out in the rear

damn i have 6" springs and 2" blocks in the rear and yours looked taller all around.

so sunday when you pulled in beside the track my friend goes to to me "your competition just rolled in. I've seen that truck pull before and it is one pulling mother f#%+*r "

Last edited:

StrokerSmoker

Jul 13, 2010
South Salem NY
ditch the bags and run solid stops

I would ditch them in a heartbeat but i use the truck daily for towing, and i keep alot of welding equipment in the bed, without the bags it will do a wheelie.

looks like i gotta make up some serious stops that go on the inside of the frame or somthing

slipclutchms

May 24, 2010
All season has some that go on the outside of the frame iirc. Check there site maybe to get some ideas?

bubba2400

Jul 19, 2009
Union Grove, WI
Yup still have them. Just shipped one out for another truck that got the exact same thing built. Turned out pretty nice. Have some new brackets for mounting the sled stops with that style of receiver.