Finally Hitting The Track

Houser04lly

Feb 27, 2011
Fort Myers, Fl
There is a diesel event at our 1/8 Mike track this weekend I havnt been to the track in two years so I'm looking forward to see how I will do especially after the things I have done since then. Two years ago I ran 8.37 with tune and lift pump . I'm hoping for better this time:thumb:

Houser04lly

Feb 27, 2011
Fort Myers, Fl
I hope man that would be great !I have a rol pan on now and taking the hitch, and tailgate off this time and no longer have the gooseneck in which was on last time I ran I will weigh her before the track hopefully and post it..

skintback

Take this one to church
Mar 5, 2007
Florida
I would say in the high 7's is very possible maybe better with a real good 60

I thought about going to that race it's about a 2 hour drive one way not to bad I never have got mine to turn a good 1/8 pass but may give it a try got any more info on the event?

Houser04lly

Feb 27, 2011
Fort Myers, Fl
Ya I don't have any tires for my stock wheels or I will run them so I'm gonna have to run my 20" wheels.
Honestly I don't know to much about the event. Not even sure what classes will be .try and make it down and we will have to get together and meet up. It would be cool to meet another forum memeber.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Ya I don't have any tires for my stock wheels or I will run them so I'm gonna have to run my 20" wheels.
Honestly I don't know to much about the event. Not even sure what classes will be .try and make it down and we will have to get together and meet up. It would be cool to meet another forum memeber.

I have seen the 20" 420's pull 1.5 60's... With your shocks and weight it should 60 good just going to have to play with how much boost you can leave on without blowing the tires off.

Houser04lly

Feb 27, 2011
Fort Myers, Fl
Well didn't run as fast as I planned but I was just hoping to beat my old time which I did and first and best pass was an 8.17 with a 1.81 60' at 83 mph.. Every run after that kept getting worse tried everything and kept spinning the front tires but it's all good I had lots of fun it was a blast:thumb. I'm gonna try and post these videos there not the best but anything is cool I guess .