Exergy Reactions

Kappa9012

MAN.... I Broke it again.
Aug 5, 2008
Peoria Il
So I finally got my Exergy injectors in and I was actually shocked at the added benefits from the injectors, other than the increased power of course.

The truck starts much faster, and is A LOT quieter and smoother at idle. My truck only has 80k on it, so the injectors were not bad, and did not need anything fixed while at exergy.

I am curious if others have seen such improvements. Also I know some of it could be the tuning, but I fired the truck before flashing the new tunes in and the improved idle quality was there even with the old tune.

I guess it makes the price easier to swallow :roflmao: so far, very happy camper though, balance rates are as tight as a nats ass too now.

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
This is the reason why they are the only injectors and pumps that we will sell. When you can install a set of 350%injectors and they fire up like a stock truck and have nothing but issue with others 45%injectors it makes it a clear choice imho.:thumb:

Kappa9012

Aug 5, 2008
Peoria Il
honestly never even thought about driveability etc... always just looked at the high end of the fuel delivery spectrum. So it was a real eye opener.

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
This is the reason why they are the only injectors and pumps that we will sell. When you can install a set of 350%injectors and they fire up like a stock truck and have nothing but issue with others 45%injectors it makes it a clear choice imho.:thumb:

100% dead on mark!

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
Yeah If they are to bad I'm pulling the motor and getting a set of fingers pistons. I'm not even dealing with finding another motor again after a piston goes and all the wait and headaches.

Kappa9012

Aug 5, 2008
Peoria Il
not really, hell before I got the 60's I couldn't even get the damn truck to really smoke at all, even know the smoke is pretty minimal, even if I just stab it with no boost.

Dozerdog74

Lost Cause
Sep 13, 2012
Montgomery, IN
I have an Exergy 10MM Stroker pump feeding Exergy 45% Injectors on my LLY, once it was tuned by Mark at Danville Performance I couldnt be happier.