EFI Live and BCM

Rttoys

insurance poor
Mar 6, 2008
Houston, TX
I don't know much about EFI Live, I leave that expensive part breakage stuff to ya'll:rofl:, I just fix these things. Anyways, can it control the BCM?

I like that stupid goofy stuff that you can do with gadgits. So, it brings me to my real question/ever so exciting input; I see most of ya race with your mirrors in the retracted position. There can't be that much drag on the low speed spectrum, so how about leave the mirrors out, then when you hit, say, 70mph, the mirrors automaticly retract.:D Kind of like a Porche that has the spoiler that goes up at highway speeds, this could be that new coolness factor/trend setting gizmo-ma-bob.

Just a thought....:book:

Bluemax

???????????
Sep 25, 2006
Missouri
That would be cool to see.:D
But no, as of now you can't do anything with the BCM. I don't know if that's in the plans or not. Probably a lot of headache to figure all of that stuff out.

tobyk321

BIODIESEL BURNER
Jun 23, 2007
milford, nj
www.myspace.com
i wonder though with efi's output could you rig up something to make this happen, i know the drag that the mirrors create isn't much, but like what was said the coolness factor would be the best part.

Bluemax

???????????
Sep 25, 2006
Missouri
I suppose you could check the voltage going from the switch to the mirror and see if it's 12 volts and use a relay from the output and set it at whatever speed you want it to. I don't think it would be that hard to do really. But you'd have to run them back out manually when you slowed back down.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
All you need to do to up your coolness factor, is buy EFI Live and put the sticker in the window!:D

stacks04

Nov 16, 2007
Terryville,Ct
what about a dp sticker:rofl: sorry had to do it. now if efi live could pop open the cooler and hand you a beer once you let off the throttle indicating a finished run that would be cool.

Rttoys

insurance poor
Mar 6, 2008
Houston, TX
:D I have nothing against DP.....I try to stay out of the politics, just help those who can't use the 'search function':baby: I'm very picky about any stickers on my vehicles, actually my current truck has 2 more stickers on it than all my other previous vehcles combined and my current truck only has 2 stickers on it.:eek:

Back to the EFI- when you hit 70 the mirrors retract. If you win a shot of beer comes through a tube that is attached to your helmet. If you loose.....your sun viser doinks you on the head.:rofl:

stacks04

Nov 16, 2007
Terryville,Ct
:D I have nothing against DP.....I try to stay out of the politics, just help those who can't use the 'search function':baby: I'm very picky about any stickers on my vehicles, actually my current truck has 2 more stickers on it than all my other previous vehcles combined and my current truck only has 2 stickers on it.:eek:

Back to the EFI- when you hit 70 the mirrors retract. If you win a shot of beer comes through a tube that is attached to your helmet. If you loose.....your sun viser doinks you on the head.:rofl:

the dp thing is me being an ahole,. but the beer is def something to consider.