Duramaxdiesels.com stickers

slowlml

Undercover Epa agent
Feb 6, 2015
Strasburg Va/Wardensville Wv
So i remember a long time ago kat had made up some duramaxdiesels.com stickers. This was probably 2008 maybe 2010. I was under a different user name back then, not even sure if i even posted with that one. Anyways did some work on a truck someone i know recently bought and it had one under the hood and reminded me of them. Just wondering if we could get something like that made up again? I know id like one for the truck on the flatbed and a couple for tool chests and the fridge. Im sure some other members would like some too.

slowlml

Undercover Epa agent
Feb 6, 2015
Strasburg Va/Wardensville Wv
Found the thread i was talking about.

BoiseRob

Oct 12, 2007
James, my company made the decals for Kat & Pat and I still have the art files... ;)

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
not opposed to it at all guys. Ill get some prices on sizes and go from there! Ill be getting hats and shirts here at some point. Tomorrow, FIsh and i will be getting pics for the site as well which we can do some different things with on shirts with the logo.

James, my company made the decals for Kat & Pat and I still have the art files... ;)

email me the files you have on hand, Fish created a high resolution logo a while back for the new site. [email protected]

BoiseRob

Oct 12, 2007
James, I emailed the original file that Kat sent to me in 2010. It may be in the junk or spam box since the email had an attachment.

Rob

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
i got it sir! thank you. may not be a quick reply on that right now as we need to get site stuff nailed down first but ill keep ya in the loop.

Reactions: BoiseRob

Pure Diesel

Apr 22, 2008
Ventura County
not opposed to it at all guys. Ill get some prices on sizes and go from there! Ill be getting hats and shirts here at some point. Tomorrow, FIsh and i will be getting pics for the site as well which we can do some different things with on shirts with the logo.
email me the files you have on hand, Fish created a high resolution logo a while back for the new site. [email protected]
When the time comes around for this, I would be willing to purchase shirt and hat also.

LbzJason

2007 classic lbz
Jul 6, 2015
Lake Elsinore
I think I have a few of them pm me and ill send you a few
So i remember a long time ago kat had made up some duramaxdiesels.com stickers. This was probably 2008 maybe 2010. I was under a different user name back then, not even sure if i even posted with that one. Anyways did some work on a truck someone i know recently bought and it had one under the hood and reminded me of them. Just wondering if we could get something like that made up again? I know id like one for the truck on the flatbed and a couple for tool chests and the fridge. Im sure some other members would like some too.

Reactions: slowlml

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
You guys do know that DD stickers add 10hp, right? :LOL:

(I never had one on my truck -- it wasnt needed)

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Shit Tom i thought it was 20hp each. Guess ill need twice as many now for the lb7. The race trucks stock block cant take much more though 😂😂

Oh and i fixed your post 😊😇
38?!? Shhhhh.....dont tell everyone my secrets as to how my truck was so fast on the stock charger....

Brick, Ive read your posts over on PT (and here) and know you're damn smart!!! You dont need any "help" to go fast! (y)

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
38?!? Shhhhh.....dont tell everyone my secrets as to how my truck was so fast on the stock charger....

Brick, Ive read your posts over on PT (and here) and know you're damn smart!!! You dont need any "help" to go fast! (y)
It's the shannigns you don't see that would make you question that last statement... ;)