Duramax takes the cake!

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
Well one of the DP members had a car show at the local high school to raise some money for a new shop. Pretty good turnout despite the misting rain in the morning. There were some old business coupes beautifully done, a few hot looking street rods, a dodge with a flames / skulls mural paintjob, a couple old vintage pieces, a few newer cars and trucks and one VERY clean duramax (I spent 8 hours at the firehouse the day before detailing the hell out of it)

The duramax took the best in show trophy. I don't know what rubbed the judges the right way it was just an extremely clean daily driven work pickup, nothing too special. But I guess that less is more and it worked :D

When the rain quits here in like a week or so :mad: I'll clean her up again and get a few shots of her and her new found glory being proudly displayed!

1 UP FOR THE CHEVY DURAMAX!

Tacojedbob7

<====Ron Jeremy
Nov 25, 2007
Well one of the DP members had a car show at the local high school to raise some money for a new shop. Pretty good turnout despite the misting rain in the morning. There were some old business coupes beautifully done, a few hot looking street rods, a dodge with a flames / skulls mural paintjob, a couple old vintage pieces, a few newer cars and trucks and one VERY clean duramax (I spent 8 hours at the firehouse the day before detailing the hell out of it)

The duramax took the best in show trophy. I don't know what rubbed the judges the right way it was just an extremely clean daily driven work pickup, nothing too special. But I guess that less is more and it worked :D

When the rain quits here in like a week or so :mad: I'll clean her up again and get a few shots of her and her new found glory being proudly displayed!

1 UP FOR THE CHEVY DURAMAX!
congrats, was the car show in Fairfield?

jrkrace

May 4, 2008
Connecticut
Good Job....

I tell ya, I've gone to a few car shows with Heavenly Donut in Derby being the last one and I'm amazed at all the nice rods that come out of the woodwork. I haven't seen that in awhile.

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
Shes had a few small upgrades since then. When I can make the time I'll detail her up again and get some shots. :) But with all the hours I've been working lately it may not be for a while but I haven't forgot about it.

Kyle