Duramax owner from AL

Stevenmc89

Dec 22, 2012
Enterprise, Al
New here to the forum. I'm a member of another duramax community and I'm coming here hoping to contribute my knowledge and have better advice. It kinda gets old when you have a problem and the replies you get are you need a lift pump or your injectors are bad no matter how new they are and you've never needed a lift pump before. I guess these duramaxs just decide they need one out of the blue and won't run right anymore without one lol ;)

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Welcome to DD:hello:

1 thing i will say is if you dont have a lift pump it would probably be your best intrest to get 1.It will help you cp3 live alot longer and help you keep good rail presure on race tunes.

Stevenmc89

Dec 22, 2012
Enterprise, Al
Oh yea I know a lift pump would be great but not in the budget right now. And as far as race tunes go, I would love to have one but I know as soon as I get efi live I'll destroy my allison which I've already limped with the predator so I'm slowly but surely saving for the g max kit then its on to more power! But first I've got to get this thing back running right before I do anything else to it :mad:

Stevenmc89

Dec 22, 2012
Enterprise, Al
Thanks for the welcomes everyone and merry Christmas to y'all. We'll next time you're down this way let me know. It's always nice to meet fellow duramax owners!