Duramax Diesels Corvette Club

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
If it wasn't for the fact that you own and drive the dumpster I would take that statement seriously. :roflmao::rolleyes:
:spit: Touche :rofl:
Here are my two ladies

2009 ZR1, 1 of the 35 built in Atomic Orange

2013 427/Convertible, 60th Anniversary............last year of C6 production, only year a Vert has a 427 factory installed.

I had a 3rd, an Atomic Z06 to match my ZR1, but I traded that one off for the wife's car 18 months ago.

:D
Very nice! I would love to have a 427. Actually, I would love to have a ZR1 or a Z06 too for that matter, but those 427s are very rare and a top down cruiser like that just has to be too much fun.
So....today I'm perusing craigslist and stumble on these for a :eek: price..

Just have to buy some 25mm spacers for the rears and I'm gold. Needless to say, I'm a very happy camper right now. :)
Nice score, Tom! They're a nice addition.

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
:spit: Touche :rofl:

Very nice! I would love to have a 427. Actually, I would love to have a ZR1 or a Z06 too for that matter, but those 427s are very rare and a top down cruiser like that just has to be too much fun.

The best was when I rolled up next to a Camaro SS at a light in the 427 Vert, he thought it was a regular wide body C6............:roflmao:

That was until the light turned green, when I yanked 1st to 2nd at 55+ mph an was over 90 mph in 2nd he was a bit behind me by then.

The 427 is a hell of a motor, the ZR1 is pretty bad ass as well.

I really want a DEMON, just because I see it as a hugely sought after car in 15 or 20 years.

Maybe this year I can add that to my collection.

:thumb:

these were the twins, traded the 2009 Z06 for a Porsche Boxster S for the wife, now I just ordered 2019 Boxster GTS to replace the wife's 2013 Boxster S, otherwise a Hellcat or Demon would be on my radar to purchase for sure, we shall see how things go.

I do not spend money on really anything, I live a really simple life, not a lot of things I waste my $$$$ on, except shiny things with HP and TQ...........lol

Attachments

• Twins - Cropped.jpg
    Twins - Cropped.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Spacers came in today....and I needed a break from my daughter's car repair fiasco, so....
attachment.php

attachment.php

Yes, Im a happy camper.....:)

Attachments

• 20180916_193249.jpg
    20180916_193249.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 182
  • 20180916_193232.jpg
    20180916_193232.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 180

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Looks awesome Tom. I almost bought the same car this spring since the Hellcat is bit much for the street but after sitting in it i was just too cramped in for me to be comfortable which was unfortunate so I ended up with a SRT-8 Jeep instead. I wish it had worked out but the Jeep is fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheBac

Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Nothing wrong with a hopped up Jeep, Evan. I understand those things can move out.

Thanks. :) They really make the color come out, and finish the look I wanted.

TheBac

Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Why do the pics of Evan's Jeep have Missouri license plates??? :rofl: Did he buy it from Henry?

Thats a nice SUV. :)

duramaxnate

Professional Amateur
Feb 18, 2014
Norco, CA
www.mcfooracing.com
So....today I'm perusing craigslist and stumble on these for a :eek: price..
ee5504ed27ce64689c94eedbda00fb09.jpg

....and I just had to test fit them when I got home....
attachment.php

Just have to buy some 25mm spacers for the rears and I'm gold. Needless to say, I'm a very happy camper right now. :)

Those wheels really make the car pop.
I was actually looking at older vettes earlier just because. Mainly looking for something to autocross when I go with McRat..:D. My xploder won't cut it..:roflmao::roflmao: Although it does really well

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Why do the pics of Evan's Jeep have Missouri license plates??? :rofl: Did he buy it from Henry?

Thats a nice SUV. :)

That’s definitely not mine I thought I was hallucinating when I was looking at my post like uh....I didn’t post pics of anything :roflmao:

Last edited:

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Looks awesome Tom. I almost bought the same car this spring since the Hellcat is bit much for the street but after sitting in it i was just too cramped in for me to be comfortable which was unfortunate so I ended up with a SRT-8 Jeep instead. I wish it had worked out but the Jeep is fun.

Wrong button first time lol.
I find the srt to be a very fun suv. Should be even better with a set of twins or a supercharger. For now just doing headers,exhaust and bottle feed her.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Yea not good posting while feeding a 6 month old lol

If you don’t already have a hookup I’ve slowly been getting into the gas market and a friend of mine owns Demon Performance and I’m dealer there is no better place for Jeep/Mopar parts. They did my new motor for my Hellcat and with his new intake he’s just about got me selling my new Kenne Bell blower to go twin turbo now that’s it just a track car.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
If you don’t already have a hookup I’ve slowly been getting into the gas market and a friend of mine owns Demon Performance and I’m dealer there is no better place for Jeep/Mopar parts. They did my new motor for my Hellcat and with his new intake he’s just about got me selling my new Kenne Bell blower to go twin turbo now that’s it just a track car.

Some basic stuff I deal in with it. These motors cost less then The diesel world lol.