DRAG & BRAG Videos

prostreeter600

Street rodder
Jul 18, 2010
Dallas Tx
Starting a new thread in hopes of seeing other member's videos of them Drag Racing their Duramax . At the track or on some country road. Let's see what ya got . Whether it be a Facebook link or a YouTube Link . Tell us a story about your race etc. Hence DRAG & BRAG Videos . Win or Loss . Mild to Wild is cool . We all started somewhere . HOW BOUT IT LADIES & GENTS

prostreeter600

Street rodder
Jul 18, 2010
Dallas Tx
I'll start us off . This happened at TX Motor Speedway at their summer street racing on pit lane on 7-29-16 I believe . No Track Prep and arm drop start . Toyota pickup with LS1 , slicks and spray . My 4x4 came in handy , but I blew up my converter on that run . Guy posted his GoPro video as well which I though was very cool of him . Lol.https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.cla...story_fbid=499787906894013&id=100005884234061

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Won't be the fastest pass on here but... I pulled a 20ft enclosed trailer from Fairbanks to the Palmer race track, about 6 hours one way. Pulled up to the window and asked for 2 TNT passes for the day. She asked what we were racing and I told her a Honda Civic and this truck, she just shook her head and said have fun:rofl:

Unloaded the Civic and unhooked the trailer, dropped the t-bars and air in the tires, threw the tailgate gently into the trailer and pulled in line. Typical Alaska weather cold and f-ing rainy, got 5-6 runs in before getting rained out. Converter wasn't locking until 90+ and surely was costing me a tenth or 2. 12.59 at 107 ish IIRC. Loaded all back up and drug it home. The Civic is a 650hp car capable of low tens, we fought what we thought was a electrical problem most of the day and the next. Turned out to be a cracked head. He clips me right at the end with a cracked head:thumb: Man that was 4 years ago now...
[YOUTUBE]qF1OSbCbO7Y[/YOUTUBE]

Tothemax

xgmtech
Oct 16, 2014
new york
Here is one from Sunday seeing what she had after being dyno to my mark:thumb:

[YOUTUBE]bU5zyKZtuA0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]wSJDpaIHppU[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

prostreeter600

Street rodder
Jul 18, 2010
Dallas Tx
Bad ass vid Burn Down . Luv the background . You can tell it was cold . Jumped the Honda off the line but looks like he got spooled up . Lol

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Bad ass vid Burn Down . Luv the background . You can tell it was cold . Jumped the Honda off the line but looks like he got spooled up . Lol

Lol ya, I told him if i beat him he had to ride in the Honda, in the trailer with a bag over his head back to Fairbanks. He was pretty motivated:thumb: I gapped him pretty good but the lock up issues cost me, I have ben's box now and need to go back I guess. All my racing buddy's have moved away so It's not as much fun and long way to travel if you have issues.

Oh and I dare say it's the prettiest race track that will get posted on here.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Thing about those Casper runs is those were 5 plus years ago. Less than a dozen people were running 10's in duramaxes back then. Still impressive today to me. Too bad they gave it up.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
My 7 year old :eek: 12.28 run. Not the fastest the truck went. ;)

[YOUTUBE]-KAfAY1uR2c[/YOUTUBE]

This thread is a really good idea. :thumb: How about if we sticky it?

Last edited:

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
DRAG & BRAG Videos

I've got a bunch of vids from stock with tunes to built motor and spray. Lol. I'll just show a few. First got the truck with 35's tunes and built trans against a camaro.
[youtube]6LSeZtNZ5UA[/youtube]
The night I cracked a piston in the truck, still won!
[youtube]hq4mZz8p0es[/youtube]
Now these are with built motor. Built cummins in this one, both where on small tune.
[youtube]0zNP2M60B20[/youtube]
Here is fastest pass so far at world finals. Found out I had a blown pedestal gasket and the turbo was pretty loose on it. Ran with a little spray. 11.45 at 121mph.
[youtube]RDw55-oZryo[/youtube]
Then my runs in elimination at world finals.
[youtube]qF40IImXw9M[/youtube]
Have a lot more but don't want to over crowd the thread. Lol. They are on YouTube under qschwertner.

Last edited:

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
DRAG & BRAG Videos

Oh and one more everyone likes this one because of me sucking him up. Lol.
[youtube]CVyqJZLbUiQ[/youtube]

Last edited:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Guys -- there's a You Tube direct link
tube.jpg
in the "post reply" or "go advanced" post screen. Just click that
tube.jpg
and paste the 11-character video "name" in between the bracketed "youtube"s that show up in the post box. The video will then show up like my video does.

For instance, quinton's video above has a name of "CVyqJZLbUiQ"

and now:
[YOUTUBE]CVyqJZLbUiQ[/YOUTUBE]

One other thing....make sure your facebook videos are public. ;)

Last edited: