"Diesels in Dark Corners" Nov. 13, White Plains, GA

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
"Diesels in Dark Corners"
sled pull in White Plains, GA on November 13. We have been asked to put together a fall event after the Smokin' 2010 event this spring turned out to be a great success! Classes will be workstock, 2.6, 2.8, and Outlaw. We are running NADM rules, which i can post if need be. Should be fun, and would love to see a good turnout!
PM me with any questions

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
We have decided to open the track up on that Friday night for a Test and Tune night. More information is listed below. It is just gonna be a casual test/hangout night with some good time beverages at hand more than likely!

Friday Pull will be an Open test and tune pull from 6pm till 10pm. $5 admission, $5 a hook!
Saturday Pull will start at 2pm! Gates open at 9am. $10 gate admission (Pullers get in free), $25 per Hook!
Diesel truck classes are Work Stock, 2.6, 2.8, and Outlaw (8250lb weight limit)
Other classes include 12,500lb Farm stock tractor, 10,500lb Hot farm tractor, 2x2 & 4x4 Gas Trucks.
Payouts will be awarded and updated on our website. Rules will also be on our website. www.libertyantiquetractorpull.com If interested in sponsoring a class pm me.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
"Diesels in Dark Corners"
sled pull in White Plains, GA on November 13. We have been asked to put together a fall event after the Smokin' 2010 event this spring turned out to be a great success! Classes will be workstock, 2.6, 2.8, and Outlaw. We are running NADM rules, which i can post if need be. Should be fun, and would love to see a good turnout!
PM me with any questions

Thought this was going to be at the end of oct? did you change the dates?

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
I know its NADM rules but what about hoodstacks in 2.6? I might be able to get some 2.6 guys to come down with me, but most of them run hoodstacks?

I say that we run NADM rules, but all in all this is just a good time event before winter sets in. We definately won't say anything about the hoodstacks as long as its a 2.6 charger. Tell them to come down we will be more than happy to have yal!

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
Todd, the event is growing a little every week! My buddy, Jim Kilburn, from Ohio says he is comin with three for four as of now, and Joe Hill says he has some maybes comin down with him from Illinois! I also know Ryan was talkin to Suncoast at a dyno event this weekend, and he said they were thinkin about jumpin on board too!!! I'm feelin a good time, down in the sticks!!!! :happy2:
Whats the word on the FL crowd?????

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
Todd, the event is growing a little every week! My buddy, Jim Kilburn, from Ohio says he is comin with three for four as of now, and Joe Hill says he has some maybes comin down with him from Illinois! I also know Ryan was talkin to Suncoast at a dyno event this weekend, and he said they were thinkin about jumpin on board too!!! I'm feelin a good time, down in the sticks!!!! :happy2:
Whats the word on the FL crowd?????

Mike, JP, Leon, Kyle trucks so far. Mine if we work out our issues. These are the ones who have committed. Talking with 2 more :D

duramaxxin73

Mar 5, 2008
Indianapolis, IN
I think I might have talked Carl Suggs into coming down with me:happy2: He's the the green dodge that won 2.6 at Scheids this year. And I'm working on getting Jon Jon to come down

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
What special do you need to hook and pull the sled? I haven't pulled before and may want to come and give it a try and meet some of you guys.:thumb:

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
Hotel Info: The Lodge on Lake Oconee Hotel has room discount for $89 a night for Nov 12th and Nov 13th, it is regularly $160. It is a nice Hotel and about 18min from the track. This is usually where everyone stays at. Mention the Truck and Tractor pull for the Discount! Here is the link for the Hotel: Lake Oconee Hotel | The Lodge On Lake Oconee | Lake Front Hotel Eatonton Georgia

Here are the event sponsors: Alligator Performance, DP-Tuner, SouthBend Clutch, Leadfoot Diesel Performance, Green’s Diesel Performance, Suncoast Transmission, O&C Fuel Injection&Turbo, , McCommons Funeral Home, Johnson Equipment, H&H Industrial, NAPA-Greensboro, Morris Wrecker & Truck Repair, and Askew Appliance.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Hotel Info: The Lodge on Lake Oconee Hotel has room discount for $89 a night for Nov 12th and Nov 13th, it is regularly $160. It is a nice Hotel and about 18min from the track. This is usually where everyone stays at. Mention the Truck and Tractor pull for the Discount! Here is the link for the Hotel: Lake Oconee Hotel | The Lodge On Lake Oconee | Lake Front Hotel Eatonton Georgia

Here are the event sponsors: Alligator Performance, DP-Tuner, SouthBend Clutch, Leadfoot Diesel Performance, Green’s Diesel Performance, Suncoast Transmission, O&C Fuel Injection&Turbo, , McCommons Funeral Home, Johnson Equipment, H&H Industrial, NAPA-Greensboro, Morris Wrecker & Truck Repair, and Askew Appliance.

We might still make it not sure be close.