05chevy

Jun 10, 2010
Looked at the leader board last night. Im ranked 3rd. Man im a loser lol

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Ok damn it. Busted my ass al night and today to buy everything for my work stock and im stuck at 225 ft.

Im pretty sure the yellow triangle is when you lost traction

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I found if i throttle up to 2700rpm, then nail it when the red flag drops i gain one foot but doin anything else with the throttle does nothing. Pretty gay you cant remove parts cause after putting the front weight box on i lost 5ft. Now i have all of it and pull the same distamce as when i had no rockwell, no weight box, and no solid suspension

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
I can't make it past 147 on the work stock....
Same here

I found if i throttle up to 2700rpm, then nail it when the red flag drops i gain one foot but doin anything else with the throttle does nothing. Pretty gay you cant remove parts cause after putting the front weight box on i lost 5ft. Now i have all of it and pull the same distamce as when i had no rockwell, no weight box, and no solid suspension
You can't hit the installed button in the garage again to switch back? Thats stupid.

The game called tractor pull is wayyyy better than this game IMO

crzycowboy

May 21, 2012
Well been playing Tractor Pulling this past weekend...kickin' azz and takin' names...LOL Now I just downloaded this game...I'll check it out later on lunch since I'm at work and not supposed to be playing on my phone...LOL

The Tractor Pulling game is addictive too...I figured it out yesterday...and I've been cleaning house in the first two tracks...