DD forum opinion

LLYD_MAX

May 22, 2010
Myrtle Beach S.C.
Im a member of quite a few other sites Duramax forum, Diesel place (was) Etc. Etc and out of all the forums this one has to be the best. I never really post over here a lot due to the limited amount of time thanks to college but im always snooping around. All the other forums you got everyone acting like immature little kids fighting and arguing, mods banning people for no reason and being nazi's, mods editing peoples post bc it said somthing about bad about a "supporting vendor", people not wanting to lend a helping hand and instead just posting smart ass replies to people questions, and so on and so on.

Not here, everyone gets along and everyone wants to help to just talk and associate and the mods seem to be very nice and want to help and contribute like everyone else. Plus there is in depth discussion of serious performance parts and not just talk about day 1 stuff like priming the fuel filter . Just wanted to leave some feedback for the mods and other people. Keep it up fellows glad this place isnt going down hill like other forums. im sure a lot of people will agree with this

Last edited:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
When this forum was started it was the same as it is today.... the best I thank Rob, Pat, and Kat for starting this place

aggar

Still Learnin!
Mar 9, 2008
Kirklin, IN
Sometimes if you have a stupid question and ask it here, you might get a smartazz comment but it usually get's answered. If I need an answer quick, I come here.

LLYD_MAX

May 22, 2010
Myrtle Beach S.C.
Sometimes if you have a stupid question and ask it here, you might get a smartazz comment but it usually get's answered. If I need an answer quick, I come here.

gotta admit sometimes really stupid questions do deserve stupid commets. but everytime ive needed help or a question answered its always been answered here

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
The only stupid question is the one not asked. These crazy performance nuts have helped me accomplish all my goals so far.

Last edited:

dmaxchev

Feb 1, 2011
Cynthiana,Ky
I agree this is the best site/experienced members I've spent alot of time here in the past two weeks researching and learning what I need to go with on my last purchase! I have talked with a few members on the phone and have been treated like family! Thanks guys!!:thumb: