Casper's result at El Mirage, October

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
Doubt it atleast for Pat's issue, the truck was cold only ran for that pass pretty much and the rule don't allow the truck to drive anywhere, it can only be towed or pushed

im sure going 150 -uts a little heat in there ;) or mabey vibrations as well. duuno.

NelsonDiesel

Formerly StewieTuned
May 8, 2008
Buena Park, CA
www.NelsonDiesel.com
Ya, they came from me.....

I was told to bring the goods he forgot. So i took it as if it were a dodge... if it were stuck on the side of the road, what would you need? Zipties were the only logical thing so i brought them out in abundance :)

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
I believe there is a memory card still in the smaller camera on the grab bar if you haven't taken it out yet

It is :D Pat is going to get it out for me tomorrow. I went to get it and forgot something to cut the zip-ties DOH!!!!

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Here are 2 from the track photographer

Attachments

• 081026221.jpg
    081026221.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 249
  • 081026229.jpg
    081026229.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 38

NukleusX

Stuck in a P7100 world.
anyone notice the weird lookin dude who looks somewhat like hes in chemical warefare gear minus a ventilator? like he was wearing a fire suit almost (black) covering his face and such? (far left first pic)

he kinda scared me (looks wise) at the event... :(

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Here are 2 from the track photographer

Ok this might sound stupid but I will not know if I dont ask, I see in the one pic were you guys rans before with the moon caps and the tires look to be the same size on all 4 corners, In the new pics with the new wheels and tires your running a tall rear tire and short front tire, Could it be the speed sensors in the abs sensors not matching with the speed that the trans sensors are reading and hitting a speed limiter faster now. Its just a thought.

NelsonDiesel

Formerly StewieTuned
May 8, 2008
Buena Park, CA
www.NelsonDiesel.com
anyone notice the weird lookin dude who looks somewhat like hes in chemical warefare gear minus a ventilator? like he was wearing a fire suit almost (black) covering his face and such? (far left first pic)

he kinda scared me (looks wise) at the event... :(

that guy was standing next to me at one point. I think he may have a skin condition because he was completly covered up. Came out just for the love of racing and here you are are making fun of him.

Such a cruel, cruel person.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Ok this might sound stupid but I will not know if I dont ask, I see in the one pic were you guys rans before with the moon caps and the tires look to be the same size on all 4 corners, In the new pics with the new wheels and tires your running a tall rear tire and short front tire, Could it be the speed sensors in the abs sensors not matching with the speed that the trans sensors are reading and hitting a speed limiter faster now. Its just a thought.

I will ask Pat tomorrow. They where not the same size either before. But, they are different from the 2 trips out.

Attachments

• EOM30111 (Large).JPG
    EOM30111 (Large).JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 38

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming

Henry the speed limiter/speedometer is based on the transfer case output speed sensor. The only thing that knows about the front wheel speed is the EBCM (abs module)

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
We needed to find somewhere to attach the baby Casper the kids bought him ;)

attachment.php

Pic from the back with the chute

attachment.php

Attachments

• caspersa.jpg
    caspersa.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 173
  • tailpipe.jpg
    tailpipe.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 91

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
The pics from track photographer look nice .... with the truck squatting in the back . Alot of HP being thrown down it looks like . Good Pics .