Bushwacker OE Flares on my LMM

MoJoe

I got issues
Mar 5, 2008
Southern Maryland
Just installed a set of black OE style flares on my LMM. They fit flawlessly, and I love the black flare on white truck look. I will post some pics soon. Well worth the money imo.

v/r
Joey

Big Angry

<--My idea of a good time
Sep 3, 2006
South Central Pa
Woah, check the dates bro, been a lurker since Sep. 06. ;) Just finally started posting a tad. I got some updates on mine, she got a face lift, but now that I've said that, I too, suck for not having pictures. Although mine isn't completed yet, should be wrapped up next weekend. You get any tranny work done yet? That guy I sent you to does pretty good work. :D

MoJoe

I got issues
Mar 5, 2008
Southern Maryland
Nope on the trans right now. I am saving up slowly for a full trans. I am still a little PO'd about having to cancel my PA trip. I still can't get it through my wifes head no one from the country (Southern MD) goes to the country (Kentucky) for vacation...:mad: I would rather be spending my time at Carlisle :D

Get some pics of the truck posted soon. Don't think I have ever seen this one in person.

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Woah, check the dates bro, been a lurker since Sep. 06. ;) Just finally started posting a tad. I got some updates on mine, she got a face lift, but now that I've said that, I too, suck for not having pictures. Although mine isn't completed yet, should be wrapped up next weekend. You get any tranny work done yet? That guy I sent you to does pretty good work. :D

:nopic:

somebody had to say it :D

Big Angry

Sep 3, 2006
South Central Pa
Really? This will be it's 5th year at Carlisle, although it was kinda stock the first two. I will get some shots up next weekend as well as the results of the bonehead maneuver that led to the facelift as well. :mad: "Since we have it apart, we may as well"....turned this into an 8 week project instead of an easy 2 week fix, but it's looking sweet. Have fun in Kentucky, wish you could make it to Carlisle as well.

Big Angry

Sep 3, 2006
South Central Pa
:nopic:

somebody had to say it :D
You're right....I already did:;)

But it's not finished, and it's 170 miles away from me right now, so when she's back together next weekend, I'll post a ton of pics of before, during and after the facelift.:D

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
My sister put them on here truck, but she had them painted...

Only pics I have of here truck with them right now.

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg