Beer of choice

bighawg

Proud American Infidel
May 12, 2008
Carnesville, Georgia
Cold Schlitz is good, usually drink it while grilling, 3-4 times a week, when I'm relaxing playing on the computer or watching tv, I like Sam Adams Lite or Winter Brew, or a handful of other darker beers, but always from a frosted mug.

Other grilling beers: Miller Lite, Coors Regular, Bud Lite, and Coors Lite, in this order.

If I'm going to drink Schlitz I go for the Malt Liquor Bull, might as well get a little more bang for your buck. Don't forget about Colt 45 or Old English 800.:rofl:

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
latley Pyramid Apricot Ale :beer: :yumyum:

No one beer i drink more of really, i drink so many diff ones :drunk: :D

Sounds yummy

We had this stuff called Raspberry pale ale for breakfast one day and it was tasty

Good to get your fruits in the morning:D

I mostly buy stella

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Sounds yummy

We had this stuff called Raspberry pale ale for breakfast one day and it was tasty

Good to get your fruits in the morning:D

I mostly buy stella

Oh its real good buddy! Im not one for girly/fruity stuff, but Pyramid Apricot is exellent! Not girly! The blend just works!

And Stella Artois is also delish! Have some in the fridge right now! And Warstiener Dunkel tonight, watchin the drags;)

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Oh its real good buddy! Im not one for girly/fruity stuff, but Pyramid Apricot is exellent! Not girly! The blend just works!

And Stella Artois is also delish! Have some in the fridge right now! And Warstiener Dunkel tonight, watchin the drags;)

Just cracked open a stella:D

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
I love Blue Moon, with the orange you can also get your fruits Simon. My new favorites are the Sam Adams brewmaster pack that way you can sample everything. I love Sam Adams