Banned

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
I wonder if the new owners know Nick has banned several thousands of dollars worth of paying advertisers?

Nick sounds more like a financial liability to their board than a valuable staff member...

Skyhigh4by

Goin to Poochisloose
Apr 13, 2008
Powell River, BC
I would like to take a peak at this thread to if someone could post a link. I can actually view it, I think Im 1 of few members here that arnt banned there :angel:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Here's how it's been for the last couple of years there:

If an advertiser sells a product that competes with TTS, the adminstrators attack and allow attacks against those advertisers. It's not just Cole doing the attacking. Mike L, Guy Tripp, Tony, Me, Kennedy, Eric, and others, were routinely slandered on the board with the full cooperation and often active participation of Nick D'amico.

Now that it's a for-profit board, is it truly in the best interests of the owners to have someone on staff who works directly against the majority of the vendors there? Unless the new owners are truly idiots (I doubt that), it must be that they don't know what's going on.

ColbyColorado04

Eye in the Sky!!!
Sep 14, 2008
Central Indiana
If the new owners really do know whats going on they must be complete morons to allow things like this to happen. There have already been numerous vendors that have either been banned or left due to NICK's antics...

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Did you just get one also? :(

here is a message from the prick himself

it appears that have a problem with this place. I see you've been disciplined by the staff before. If this place no longer suits you perhaps you would be happier elsewhere.

Please consider this a formal request to conduct yourself like an adult.

Thank you!