April '23 Chat -- "April Fools" --- yep, thats accurate for this bunch

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Anyone else here into Star Trek? F-me, this season of Picard started slowly, but, holy shit, this last episode was some-thing-else. Not going to ruin it if you havent seen it....

ON EDIT: Yeah, Im a geek. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Bdsankey

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
I've been thinking about signing up. Mother wants to barrow the account to watch that Yellowstone show along with the other related ones. Anything else on there worth watching?

TheBac

Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
The Jack Ryan series, for one. On Hulu, we found New Tricks, a Brit show about retired cops solving cases....that was a good one.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I’ve been watching mayor of kingstown, that one is pretty good.

I never really got into the sci-fi shows but I’ve watched the movies. Even with Star Wars, love the movies but I can’t get into the mandilorian

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
I remember when I used have time to watch tv or movies... lol Other than the news and on occasion me and my wife will watch about fifteen minutes of a tv show or movie before bed that's it.

Well and I guess bits and pieces of whatever the kids are watching.

I used to love star trek back in the 90s. I might have to watch one if it's available to me.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Highly recommend any of the Bosch seasons, too.
My wife has watched all the Bosch seasons. My wife and son are into a series called Fire Country. Only 1 season to watch so far. Seems decent, but I haven't watched a full episode yet.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

TheBac

Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Got my wisdom teeth removed on Friday. This shit ain’t fun. Face is swollen to high hell still and just aches. My lowers were really impacted though
Oh, I remember when I got mine done as a kid. Woke up halfway thru to the doc yanking out one of my lowers. Fun times. First time I realized that anesthesia didnt work on me like it does on most people.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Got my wisdom teeth removed on Friday. This shit ain’t fun. Face is swollen to high hell still and just aches. My lowers were really impacted though
Had mine pulled in high-school. Always worse as you get them done later in life from what I've been told.

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
Had mine pulled in high-school. Always worse as you get them done later in life from what I've been told.

Just depends on how they grow. Had mine pulled after I turned 30, all they did was numb my gums, I was awake for the whole thing and drove home. Did the same for the other side once the first was healed up

Reactions: 1TRIKHD

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
Last minute decision to do a time trial, three year old street tires. I’m currently first in my class, but I’m the only one lol. still third overall.
f0b88e2537fc15a29f1335aa8c023c6e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.