Anyone shoot 3-gun?

indiana_jones

LargeFarva
Dec 3, 2013
Ft Collins Colorado
Looking to hit Pawnee 3 Gun soon to try my first practice match. I just finished putting together my "battle belt" as they call it. I went simple. I will be using my Sig Mk25, one of my ARs (undecided), and my Mossberg 590A1. Curious if any of you guys have tried it.

Any Northern Colorado guys wanna shoot, by all means PM me.

Here is my very basic, beginner belt. It is a standard police belt like im used to, with my Mk25 holster, and voodoo tactical pistol and rifle mag pouches. Im bit a huge fan of polymer and plastic so these cordura nylon pouches seem like winners.

emanavat.jpg

Sent from the Bantu Wind using Tapatalk.

tony357

Sep 2, 2015
Tuckerton NJ
I have not yet was going to this winter as all my uspsa shoots were getting canceled from snow, low and behold we got rained out for the 3 gun match also... I was able to get one match in before my busy season started well october is coming so ill be able to go to some more matches..

I am running CR speed belt and mag holders for single stack Fobus holster. ill dig up a pic and post it..

tony357

Sep 2, 2015
Tuckerton NJ
Here was a good run i had with brand new STI trojan from Dave Dawson. 1st time shooting it. ran delta presicision 230 gr FMJ over 5.5 gr of #2.