Any new programmer for the 05 LLY??

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
PPE is refining their racing tunes as time goes on, and I would imagine there will be an even more powerful version of their LLY tune.

The goal is for PPE to have the hottest tunes for all the Duramaxes, and I believe at this stage they have acheived it. But that doesn't mean they will just sit on their hands like the other "extreme" tuning companies have done.

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
PPE is refining their racing tunes as time goes on, and I would imagine there will be an even more powerful version of their LLY tune.

The goal is for PPE to have the hottest tunes for all the Duramaxes, and I believe at this stage they have acheived it. But that doesn't mean they will just sit on their hands like the other "extreme" tuning companies have done.

Why is the LLY ppe hot only rated a 290, when the lb7 and lbz both have 350. Is the lly just that hard to tune power out of?

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
You can never go by advertised claims in the HotRod industry.

The first LLY to run a 12 with a stock charger was running the PPE LLY Hot +2 and it's better now than it was then.

I work closely with PPE in testing their products and tuners to insure that nothing else will touch them. I believe we succeeded.