Any Kahr Owners

duramax3388

May 22, 2008
Zanesville Ohio
Well the local gun shop has the hole Kahr CW line on sale for 329.99 and i started looking into them only bad thing i can find is that they dont like junk ammo. Only thing that really has me looking at them is the price i would much rather have a XD or maybe a MP but they also have DPMS Panther Oracle for 589.99 so I could have both a new AR and a new pistol for under or around a grand. Anyone like or dislike the Kahr ?

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
a buddy of mine has one. i've shot maybe 50-75 rds through his. it is a sweet little pistol and very concealable.

duramax3388

May 22, 2008
Zanesville Ohio
Thanks after looking at it i really think i want a XDM more. I really like the 4.5 OD green with the stainless slide in .40 S&W. Went the the gun shop to get one but the line was crazy and they didnt have a SS OD green one so i may just hold out for one and have it shipped or make a road trip. Way tomany options and I really cant make up my mind lol.

08txlmm

Mar 28, 2010
Lubbock
Thanks after looking at it i really think i want a XDM more. I really like the 4.5 OD green with the stainless slide in .40 S&W. Went the the gun shop to get one but the line was crazy and they didnt have a SS OD green one so i may just hold out for one and have it shipped or make a road trip. Way tomany options and I really cant make up my mind lol.

I love my XDM .40. I have the SS and black one though. They didn't have the green in stock when I went either. It's a really good gun and I haven't had any problems with it. I'm trying to find a good laser for it but I think I would rather have a green one and it's difficult to find one that isn't big and bulky on the rail.

duramax3388

May 22, 2008
Zanesville Ohio
Just ordered the XDM. 40 OD green 4.5 said it will be here Friday And the price was better than most of the one's I could find. 08txlmm let me know What You find in a laser I'll be looking for one now.

duramax3388

May 22, 2008
Zanesville Ohio
Well just to keep from opeing a new thread here is the new gun. I shot it 3 times and my dad shot it 2 twice just to see and we just shot in the river behind his house it was vary loud but was pretty sweet.

Attachments

• newxdm1.png
    newxdm1.png
    61.9 KB · Views: 6
  • newxdm2.png
    newxdm2.png
    47.9 KB · Views: 4
  • newxdm3.png
    newxdm3.png
    62 KB · Views: 6

JRODS*LB7

Feb 1, 2012
SE Massachusetts

I got the M&P 40C love this gun 3.5 barrel concealable!:thumb:

Osubeaver

Professional Grade
Aug 30, 2008
Oregon
I just bought a Kahr P380 for shits a couple weeks ago. Haven't shot it yet, so I'm not much help here :D