Any country rap fans out there?

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
Ol Lenny Cooper wrote up a song about us. I think this is the first song devoted to the Duramax if I'm not mistaken! I'm a fan of country rap but I'm sure it may hurt the ears of some of you old farts :D:hug:

This is just the lyric video. I'm hoping the official music video will have some awesome Duramax truck shots.

[YOUTUBE]Beud60zhhpQ[/YOUTUBE]

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
I'm not gonna lie, I like the music with a good beat & listen to crap on occasion but the irony of it is comical!

I don't reckon I'm an old guy yet (33) but no young'en either & I am educated (licensed civil engineer) so idk where that puts me other than odd I reckon. LOL

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
I like it, I've been pumping colt ford among others for years on the boat out at the island and I got some strange looks, now I hear it everywhere here...

I will admitt that when my wife and I go to the concerts I'm about the oldest guy there, good thing my wife is 8 years younger than me so I dont look out of place...;)

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Country rap. Two words that should never be used together in a sentence.

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
How I see music, if the beat catches me, I like it. Regardless of what genre it is! Although I do look a little funny cruising a blacked out Caddy on 20" rims, bumping country bass out of the subs, sometimes rocking a cowboy hat :roflmao:

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
I have to admit, the Duramax song is pretty stupid.

I like Colt Ford (been jamming to Huntin the World) more than the other country rappers.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
I have to admit, the Duramax song is pretty stupid.

I like Colt Ford (been jamming to Huntin the World) more than the other country rappers.

Colt Ford is really the only one I like myself. You ought to go see him in concert, he puts on a great show. These others guys sound like confused gangster rappers... lol...

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
cdd9e10047559e65ea3965acc0531e56.jpg

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
To each his own but that song is as gay as cum in a mustache.

I didn't have words for how gay that music is...this sums it is right up.

I would feel embarrassed if someone heard me listening to that. Hell, I would feel embarrassed if i heard someone listening to that.