Another reason not to get involved....

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
I think that you have to have the right mindset if you carry. #1 is to protect your own people. Try to MYOB. Never act differently or look for trouble. Given the society that we are in, I'm not going to expound on the rest of my feelings in public, but if there's a "greater good" call to be made I am sure that I will do what I feel is necessary and morally right despite fear of repercussion. I think/hope many feel that way. As much as I can't stand a lot of things about the pussification of our country, I think back to those that did the right thing and took over flight 93; we still have a great number of good people among us.
I agree, if I'm cornered in something similar to flight 93 situation, I'm doing everything I can to keep casualties to a minimum. no one will bat an eye on how inhumane, unethical uncivilized one can be to get it done, honestly the world will probably never know till judgment day. If you believe that way.

Reactions: N2BRK

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Sounds a bit like the acorn cop. I think it was the lady cop just started mag dumping in a general direction not even knowing what or who she was supposed to be aiming for. In a residential neighborhood. Not to mention the other dingus who started the whole thing over an acorn. Who knows how many bullets went into peoples homes. No criminal charges for either of them

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
Sounds a bit like the acorn cop. I think it was the lady cop just started mag dumping in a general direction not even knowing what or who she was supposed to be aiming for. In a residential neighborhood. Not to mention the other dingus who started the whole thing over an acorn. Who knows how many bullets went into peoples homes. No criminal charges for either of them
I've seen clips from professional firearm trainers for law enforcement say that if a cop doesn't mag dump they're not properly trained🤦🏻‍♂️

• Wow
Reactions: 2004LB7

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
This mess In Ohio.. and still developing
Current SYG laws no duty to retreat only applies to inside one's home or car
I'm reading it as Ms hall was innocent paw. Used by the scammers..
Also we don't Uber out here. 99% of places won't deliver to us. The farm fields adjacent to ours.
And a 81 isn't doing Uber package pickup either lol ..

Seams there's a lot of holes in the video as well . I'm curious to how much chances she actually had to leave. We don't meet people at the door with firearms this isn't WV

Last edited:

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Crazy shit right there. It’s getting worse every day. The scammers calls I get are 5 to 10 a day. Version and the other phone companies are responsible, when I travel outside of the country I pay for the world phone service so I don’t roam. Funny I don’t get a single scam or telemarketing call but all my normal phone traffic moves right on thru. Guess Verizon doesn't want to have to pay another cell phone switching company for calls it knows are bs.

Reactions: malibu795

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
Crazy shit right there. It’s getting worse every day. The scammers calls I get are 5 to 10 a day. Version and the other phone companies are responsible, when I travel outside of the country I pay for the world phone service so I don’t roam. Funny I don’t get a single scam or telemarketing call but all my normal phone traffic moves right on thru. Guess Verizon doesn't want to have to pay another cell phone switching company for calls it knows are bs.
I just use the Robokiller app. Screens my calls before my phone rings and if it’s a known spam call the app will answer and talk to them wasting their time.

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
@NC-smokinlmm I joined the nation do not call registry and no bullshit my spam calls dropped off the face of the earth.
I've tried that multiple times along with many family members with no improvement. Almost like the scammers are using the list to know which numbers are legit. Maybe the honest telemarketers will obey but not the India scammers

shakenfake

Moron
Sep 15, 2022
Shlumpt, TX
I've tried that multiple times along with many family members with no improvement. Almost like the scammers are using the list to know which numbers are legit. Maybe the honest telemarketers will obey but not the India scammers
Indian scammers will never go away. Unfortunately 90% of my calls were USA companies that just used Indian call centers are their first point of contact.

Reactions: lutzjk913

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
This mess In Ohio.. and still developing
Current SYG laws no duty to retreat only applies to inside one's home or car
I'm reading it as Ms hall was innocent paw. Used by the scammers..
Also we don't Uber out here. 99% of places won't deliver to us. The farm fields adjacent to ours.
And a 81 isn't doing Uber package pickup either lol ..

Seams there's a lot of holes in the video as well . I'm curious to how much chances she actually had to leave. We don't meet people at the door with firearms this isn't WV

If things actually happened the way they are written up in the article, I don't have much sympathy for the old man who did the shooting. The unfortunate thing about the way our media works today is it is difficult to know how much of the truth is actually written in a news article.