another noob...

Got Boost?

Jun 20, 2008
Vegas
I was out tonight and ran into a couple guys from vegas and was told about the site, so I came to check it out. I hope to learn some stuff as I read through the board....

Got Boost?

Jun 20, 2008
Vegas
I am already reading through some stuff and totally feel like a noob. I know enough about cars, but this is my first diesel. What is a tech 2? Is it what the dealer uses to pull codes and flash the ecm/pcm? I did a search and that is what I gathered so far...

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
I am already reading through some stuff and totally feel like a noob. I know enough about cars, but this is my first diesel. What is a tech 2? Is it what the dealer uses to pull codes and flash the ecm/pcm? I did a search and that is what I gathered so far...

It's pretty much what the dealer uses to scan,monitor and program our trucks and I'm pretty sure all GM vehicles

Alligator

Nov 9, 2006
N. Idaho
before I had the fast bug, I had the looks bug too. My last truck had an 8" lift, custom paint, Chrome Fox's, etc...even made the cover of Diesel World magazine last year with it. Now i prefer to spend money where people can't see it.