Another happy customer

NRA223

May 20, 2015
I had been debating on ordering a turbo blanket for a while and finally decided to order on my lunch break the other day. I called Levi and got the order rolling. I had never talked to him before and didn't tell him i was a member here but he was extremely friendly, answered a few questions, and said i would have the blanket today. So I was pleasantly surprised when i came home from work yesterday and it was already here. It really is a nice looking product and i installed it first thing this morning. I had been skeptical whether you could actually tell a difference from something so simple. I was pleasantly surprised again that i do feel like it changed some driving habits of the truck. I am very pleased with my purchase and highly recommend the product and the company.

kiwilml

Nov 4, 2015
Sounds good, I've thought about doing this sometime too, guess I just need to go ahead and do it..

NRA223

May 20, 2015
Its hard to tell anything at WOT but when rolling into it from low rpm it seems more responsive. Less smoke more turbo. I see Wherli did some work on your truck. Where are you located?

kiwilml

Nov 4, 2015
In northern MS. I've only taken my truck there once for my transmission build early this year. Rest of stuff I did myself.

But yeah I'd like a little better response when I'm rolling into it for sure..