5th wheel brackets don't line up?

BWJE

Nov 18, 2012
Yuma
Hey fellas. I bought these from a buddy with an 08 3/4 ton gasser, figuring frames is frames! Went to put them up to the frame when I got home and of course nothing lines up. I have no problem drilling the frame but these are supposed to be non drill brackets! They are husky brand. Any insight? If these won't work I'll be buying a universal kit. Thanks in advance friends!
c188de82a340f2670cc36f56df4759a9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ALLY Fox

Old Man Truck
Dec 14, 2010
Oregon 7S5
I wouldn't recommend drilling the frame, nor does GM. It doesn't make sense to cheap out on a hitch when it's going on a $30K+ truck to pull a $30K+ fifth wheel. Get a good hitch setup, like a B&W GN/Companion and you will never look back.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
I wouldn't recommend drilling the frame, nor does GM. It doesn't make sense to cheap out on a hitch when it's going on a $30K+ truck to pull a $30K+ fifth wheel. Get a good hitch setup, like a B&W GN/Companion and you will never look back.

Screw that heavy mess. People been drilling holes in frames for years with 0 issues. Thankfully all the new trucks are pretty much she up for them.

BWJE

Nov 18, 2012
Yuma
Got it figured out guys, sorry I didn't check back on here. Bought a universal kit for $128 and had it in under 3 hours. On another note, these are up for sale with hardware if anybody is looking! $100 plus the ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk