$50,000 dollar purse diesel race

maine04max

Dec 11, 2008
I ended up with 40 plus videos but think ill just leave it at this unless someone wants more

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Great videos Craig!!! Thanks!

It was good seeing you again, sorry I didnt recognize you at first with the sunglasses on. :eek:

Ben

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
I think i can speak for my crowd when I say we had a blast!!! I think my liver is still struggling a little!!! It was good to meet everybody and I can't wait for TS and Sheids!!!

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Nice video's

Thanks Craig, It was nice meeting and talking with you and your wife. It's nice to finally put some names with faces. The east coast guy's were off the hook! I wish I had fun like that again:woott: at the races. Jeff

Last edited:

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
the east coast said they can't handle us... we are moving south where its warmer and we can do this shit year round!

ecc_33

Aug 10, 2006
Amanda, Ohio
That was Shotzy.. Steve Shotzbarger and his wife.

oh ok, gotcha

To enjoy these quotes from Eric properly, you must read them as though it was Keanna Reeves saying it:rofl: Thats how he rolls!
E, you kick ass brother! Working, partying, drinking machine! Thanks for bustin your but for me. I owe you one. Just for the record, us "no fun" old folks were in bed during the golf cart melee.

Thanks man, You don't owe me anything. The fun I had the whole week was payment enough....That was the best vacation ever:thumb:

Yeah that was us! lol Good meeting you too E.:hug:

Heck yeah you too!!!! Next time i'll will be more socialable. I new I talked to you but didn't really know you from the forum...Its nice to put a screen name to a real face....