3 way race

NinjaMax

WTF!
Oct 3, 2012
Severance, Colorado
So next Wednesday at bandimere I'm meeting a couple friends. One guy is bringing an 2009 GTO, the other is bringing a 2001 Cummins.
Were bringing 2 go pros and a good cam:thumb:

All 3 are gonna take turns racing each other.

Cummins mods-ATS Aurora Plus 6000 compound system with the HE351 turbos, Head Stud kit 12mm, performance valve springs set 120lbs., HD push Rods, Dragon Fly 12mm p7100 pump, AD 150 gph, 150 HP injectors, BD intercooler, Mishimoto Radiator, 12 valve connecting rods, 6.7 Cam, ceramic coated pistons, machined head and custom ported shaved side with custom air intake..

GTO mods-cam, exhaust, and some tuning.

My mods in Sig, I'm not to worried about the GTO:confused: the friend with the dodge is saying his 12mm pump is really gonna kill him. He thinks it'll be pretty close between him and I. Lol I'm not sure I believe him. His builder said that's what's gonna keep him in the 550-600 range, but he's never ran it or dyno'd it. He just idled it for the first time since the build a couple days ago. He's running stock rims on 33" tires under an extended cab short bed. I'm pulling the tailgate and back seat.
Win lose or draw, its happening next wed

Thoughts?

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
I have a buddy with a p-pumped 24 valve. Stock pump basically with injectors and 62/80 compounds. Did 680hp and ran 109mph at Bandimere. No time though as it can't spool at the line.

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
Sounds like it's not ready for the track, no offense to him. But if it was tuned correctly and the driver had a few Bandimere quarter miles under his belt he may have you. I may have to venture down and watch this race unfold!

NinjaMax

WTF!
Oct 3, 2012
Severance, Colorado
Sounds like it's not ready for the track, no offense to him. But if it was tuned correctly and the driver had a few Bandimere quarter miles under his belt he may have you. I may have to venture down and watch this race unfold!

He has made one pass, lol ran a high 15 with just a tuner back when he first got the truck, hasn't ran since.
But ya come on down, I'm gonna try and get Boyd to come along.

Last edited: