2wd hang time action!!!

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
this is lynn chapman running a 2.8 12v on 9-11 in hart KY
post-22-1252766535.jpg

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/31j73FDAGOw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/31j73FDAGOw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

he has made soem big progrees for 2wd trucks..:happy2:

Last edited:

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
talk about traction and torque love hering then hold tracyion and keep on movin through the lower rpm band!!!!!

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
The white truck they are referring to is Dale Calendar's son's IIRC. The hitch was tied into the gooseneck when it pulled the wheels.

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
lynns truck USE to be white

but it wasn't a crew cab. :D

The white crew cab guy is a friend of Dale Calendar's but not his son. And I'm 99% convinced they (dale has also packed the front driver's side tire on his cc dually 4wd while pulling) limit their front suspension travel hence the torquing picks the front wheel up because it doesn't droop as much as a normal susp. would.

C-ya

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state

The white crew cab guy is a friend of Dale Calendar's but not his son. And I'm 99% convinced they (dale has also packed the front driver's side tire on his cc dually 4wd while pulling) limit their front suspension travel hence the torquing picks the front wheel up because it doesn't droop as much as a normal susp. would.

C-ya

i would liek to know how he did that... help wiht mine...

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX

C-ya

The video I'm thinking of shows a white crew cab pulling during an indoor pull. It is clearly evident the truck is a at least 2 feet or more off the ground. And, unless I'm mistaken again, it's 2wd.

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
All of those trucks are 2.5 Tyler Pedigo the white duramax is been having some issues with the front end not sure what it is but he has full pulled all year till about 3 weeks ago Tyler Pedigo the white 05 GMC, Brad Furlong White Sport 99 Dodge, Chase Eller burgundy 01 dodge, Justin Bragg black 04 dodge, David Dudgeon white flat bed 01 dodge is your top pullers around here Lynn is doing good with his 2wd 12v the best he has done is 4th that I know off in kottpa I think all of his mods comes from ceder city diesel

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
The video I'm thinking of shows a white crew cab pulling during an indoor pull. It is clearly evident the truck is a at least 2 feet or more off the ground. And, unless I'm mistaken again, it's 2wd.

[YOUTUBE]Lw6D4X9D5LI&[/YOUTUBE]

4wd. See 5 minute mark or so just after the 6.5er.

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
That is it, thanks. I guess I was thinking wrong again but still can't tell two or 4 for myself. I'll take y'all s word for it though.