24 Sep Meet NHRDA Topeka

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
Just trying to gauge interest in having a meet and greet with some food and drinks in Topeka on Friday before the races.

Never been to Topeka so not sure of good places to eat/drink.

I know alot of you guys know and race each other often, so it would be nice to meet the guys kicking ass at the track the next day.

Figured I would start up a thread with a meet and greet with a location TBD.

John

Last edited:

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
Yeah prob let this go til thurs friday.....should be able to get plenty of people and a place and ill make a reservation then

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

SteveFord

What's Next?
May 8, 2008
Iowa
Damn....a couple of us are planning to just get up early Saturday morning and just drive there. Maybe depending on my work we can leave Friday evening but finding a place to stay and it working for the others may be a problem.

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
Damn....a couple of us are planning to just get up early Saturday morning and just drive there. Maybe depending on my work we can leave Friday evening but finding a place to stay and it working for the others may be a problem.

I'm staying at the "sponsored Hotel"......I have no problems letting people crash....bring pillows and blankets lol

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
yes i will be there with gramma and mom ..but we proly wont arrive in topeka till about 7??

You got a long ass drive....but if you the woman wanna come I'm sure we will be wherever for awhile and we can save you a seat at the head of the table....

Can you tell I'm married lol.

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
Hey I figured I'm gonna be hungry and thirsty from my 8 hour drive.....why not share it with others lol.

I posted this on a couple other forums.....midwestdieselconnection and dieselforums....

Feel free to post it wherever and point them here to post up. The more the merrier.

If any Site vendors wanna get involved and offer and door prizes or whatever I'm down for running whatever.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
you know you'll be there for the madness!!!

Hell I was at Scheids and only saw Dave Dunbar and Mike. Brayden Fleece. I was even at the same hotel as Eric Merchant and Todd Greene and never ran in to them. Guess I need to make a big smoke out to be seen lol.

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
Hell I was at Scheids and only saw Dave Dunbar and Mike. Brayden Fleece. I was even at the same hotel as Eric Merchant and Todd Greene and never ran in to them. Guess I need to make a big smoke out to be seen lol.

lol I was halfway there sunday....was going to pick up my vid camera bag....but who I was meeting texted me and said he had to leave...

I had a very important Bags/cornhole tournament saturday i promised I'd be at lol.

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
We're flying into Kansas City on Friday :D My truck will already be at the track :thumb:

Gotcha...

I'll start looking for places to eat at and give a list of 3-4 that look pretty good...

Any of you guys have a preference for a type of food or type of establishment??