1st place 2.6 class Oakboro, NC

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
Finally got around to getting the video up. I took the 2.6 class this past Saturday with a pull of 307ft. Truck is running awsome and I couldnt be any happier. That makes it 2 for 2 this season:D

I dont have the video of the workstock class but Jason Morgan ( MorganLBZ) took the class. Also Ed Wayne (eds04dmax) took the 3.0 class and I have his run at the end of my video and talk about some serious ground speed:eek:

There is also a classic example of why you dont pull with you tbars cranked and no sleeves. Ed told the kid not to pull but he thought he knew better:rofl:

[YOUTUBE]evwvGACfJFQ[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Finally got around to getting the video up. I took the 2.6 class this past Saturday with a pull of 307ft. Truck is running awsome and I couldnt be any happier. That makes it 2 for 2 this season:D

I dont have the video of the workstock class but Jason Morgan ( MorganLBZ) took the class. Also Ed Wayne (eds04dmax) took the 3.0 class and I have his run at the end of my video and talk about some serious ground speed:eek:

There is also a classic example of why you dont pull with you tbars cranked and no sleeves. Ed told the kid not to pull but he thought he knew better:rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evwvGACfJFQ&feature=channel

Great pull Travis your truck looks good as well

J Spruill

bringer of truth
Mar 30, 2008

[YOUTUBE]evwvGACfJFQ[/YOUTUBE]
you think you are going to be able to make the Pro diesel challenge pull?maybe enter the top truck comp?

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
you think you are going to be able to make the Pro diesel challenge pull?maybe enter the top truck comp?

I will most likely make it to the OBX race as long as there is no "you know what" on the radar:D

Last year i brought the puller when I should have brought my duck boat:rofl:

J Spruill

bringer of truth
Mar 30, 2008
the good news is the track added a hill and hole mud pit so even it rains there is something to do...