07.5 :) first duramax

kirkland

Apr 7, 2013
Oklahoma
As with everything I get my self in to I'm sure this is gonna turn into an obsession lol there's some BA trucks on here

Hopefully soon to get the FASS fuel filter system, CAT filter adaptor, exhaust and EFI live.. Just gonna leave it mild, I just can't help but grin when I put my foot in it

Ill get some more pics soon.. It's pretty gloomy out side

byvaje9a.jpg

kirkland

Apr 7, 2013
Oklahoma
gotta have a reason to work.. lol seems like a good enough reason to me =) thanks guys... im dreading the "ohhh ohh i want that!!!" bc then you gotta get it lol

kirkland

Apr 7, 2013
Oklahoma
I've looked for 2 years, and kept telling myself nah you don't need a diesel... Well my better half has gotten 2 brand new vehicles in the last 2 years and finally I just said screw it! I want a diesel!! She said ok!! I've never been happier lol and I made 2 bc on some other forums I'm on no one looks at the new members thread :)

And thank you, I really wanted a 07 classic but this was the only used on they had and I told myself it better look good.. When they pulled it up I was like DANG! I was so excited lol the guy that owned it before me had good taste... I might get black rims but I like the chrome

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Are you in Ill i thought i saw you on the Ill roll call thread on DF

Also might want to fill out your sig so we can tell whats done to the truck and where your from.:thumb:

kirkland

Apr 7, 2013
Oklahoma
Awesome to hear thank goodness for tapatalk! Cause that's how I found it.. I can't wait to learn a few things and start adding the mods

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Damn Gmcs with there saggy bumpers. Mine drives me crazy. No need for the cat adaptor with the fass. Just delete the crappy factory fuel bowl.

kirkland

Apr 7, 2013
Oklahoma
Damn Gmcs with there saggy bumpers. Mine drives me crazy. No need for the cat adaptor with the fass. Just delete the crappy factory fuel bowl.

I seriously just noticed what you was talking about tonight.. Is there anyway to fix it? It looks as if my truck had a ranch hand on the front to match the one on the rear then when he traded it in he took it off and it's almost as if it wasnt put together correctly.. That piece above the chrome looks as if its not locked together right with the lower part

kirkland

Apr 7, 2013
Oklahoma
Alright, we'll I gotta make this truck come alive lol so I figure if I get the exhaust in the garage and the EGR delete ;);) that will make me able to justify a tuner or EFI live to the wife

I'm not gonna build a big power truck, but I know a lot of you have been in my shoes.. All I intend on doing is EGR exhaust and tune.. And of course the FASS but until it becomes closer to paid for lol I don't wanna build it

So what exhaust should I go with or what setup ?

Yes I posted this on 2 threads but I forgot that the other one was introduction and I figure more people might look at this one lol