LLY: 06 LLY Part Deux meet "Snow"

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
very nice. looks killer. I know one thing, i keep my wheels pretty clean, it turns into a daily job almost. but they look killer when there that clean.

I could not agree more. And thank you.

Love me an E350...

My wife's is getting too old for me to feel comfortable with it though...:eek: Been thinking Porsche Cheyenne S. I know your into Porsches, the reviews are good, you own one yet?

I love my wifes car, keep thinking it is time to upgrade as well, but not sure what I want. A coupe of somesort.

I have driven the Cayenne. They are great SUVs, but the new Macan S is a better buy to be honest. They are holding their value far better than the Cayenne. If you look a 10 year old Cayenne that stickered at $100k plus is a $20k vehicle with a 100k miles.

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Started my morning by doing a quick R&R session on the wheels this morning. They were dirty from the miles I had put on them. So I broke out the Wolfgang and went to work on them. This is a really, really great product.

All hazed up.

Comes off quickly.

Before and after.

Couple driveway shots as our tree is starting to change and looks awesome.

Last edited:

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Very nice! I can't keep my truck that clean and it sits in the garage all but maybe the weekends... I was going to polish the wheels real good this weekend when I rotated my tires but decided to repaint my fender wells instead. Well maybe it'll be time to rotate the tires in a year and I can polish them then. Yes I hate doing them on the truck a lot. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jliddle

Jun 30, 2012
NC
How's the finish on fuels forged line as compared to AF's? Several AF sets I've seen could've been polished a little more.

Also, do you think Alea would send color samples?

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
How's the finish on fuels forged line as compared to AF's? Several AF sets I've seen could've been polished a little more.

mine seem to be polished great. looks like a mirror when they are actually clean. lol. it's a every few day process to keep them looking good tho. I'm picky.

I am thinking about ordering some of that wolfgang product, and try that out to see how well it does, and lasts. looks great in his pics.

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
That truck is so F-ing clean. Feels bad looking at my dirty sh*t box in the driveway:D

Thank you.

Very nice! I can't keep my truck that clean and it sits in the garage all but maybe the weekends... I was going to polish the wheels real good this weekend when I rotated my tires but decided to repaint my fender wells instead. Well maybe it'll be time to rotate the tires in a year and I can polish them then. Yes I hate doing them on the truck a lot. Lol
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sealant makes them a smple task to do.

Much better than the recent sets of forces I have been receiving. My old ones were nice, but I got a set of 26x14s that had some spots that left a lot to be desired.

No idea on the samples, call and ask.

mine seem to be polished great. looks like a mirror when they are actually clean. lol. it's a every few day process to keep them looking good tho. I'm picky.

I am thinking about ordering some of that wolfgang product, and try that out to see how well it does, and lasts. looks great in his pics.

Yup I agree, every time I put some miles on it I break out the detail spray and clean them up.

I am impressed by it for sure.

Kamilmk

Aug 13, 2015
Seymour, CT
Dude you keep your truck cleaner than some people's underwear.

Truck is tits. *drool*

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk