03 lb7

dstumb

May 30, 2015
Been on here awhile havent shower the progress! 03 lb7. Efi thru duramaxtuner.com, Milled intake horn, 10% over injectors, 5" exhaust, cold air intake, 22x12 Gear big blocks wrapped in proxes, Vivid lightbars color morpgs, xprite rgb rock lighta
10163d0bfbaa3d60d3efb3ffa1fcfc33.jpg
8f8239c4f6970598c495f6ab6dc07871.jpg
f1d66dd795787bff667a795493fc31d0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Thanks man! It coming together slowly

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Just be prepared to get some hate for that setup. Some guys on here are opinionated haha let it roll off cause I think it looks great. Also where'd you get the underglow

joshd472

Oct 10, 2016
^^^ 2 prime examples

The reason these guys are like this is because they don't want this place to become a brocircus.. Have you seen the FB page for this forum? Ricer central, BRO can I fit these sick ass 14 wides with a 3" lever. Brah, I need to get me some stacked stacks, that way I can move some air and crank up to 600 rwhp on my stock trans. Bro, my truck is slow I want to get rid of de-fuel so I can run some fast times BRO.

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
Remember when the gayest thing in the "Duramax world" was sparkle britches, and pink slippers? At least they had normal nice looking trucks and did a lot to push the envelope and promote real Duramax performance.

Now we have "diesel rice"....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
The reason these guys are like this is because they don't want this place to become a brocircus.. Have you seen the FB page for this forum? Ricer central, BRO can I fit these sick ass 14 wides with a 3" lever. Brah, I need to get me some stacked stacks, that way I can move some air and crank up to 600 rwhp on my stock trans. Bro, my truck is slow I want to get rid of de-fuel so I can run some fast times BRO.

And I understand that. But just because someone likes something different from you or you don't agree with it does that mean you can bash them? I don't have a Facebook and I come here for the info. And it bugs me when people post up how stupid they think someone's truck looks. All that does is discourage people from the forum even if they have a legit question. The best way to learn is information especially from people who own these trucks. And bashing literally every single person including me that comes on this forum for a wheel and tire setup or what I would think looks good does nothing but make people look like ass holes. Not looking for a fight but good lord it's every time someone likes something new and not factory skinny tires and absolutely no visual modifications people here flip out and create nothing but a fighting match.

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
And I understand that. But just because someone likes something different from you or you don't agree with it does that mean you can bash them? I don't have a Facebook and I come here for the info. And it bugs me when people post up how stupid they think someone's truck looks. All that does is discourage people from the forum even if they have a legit question. The best way to learn is information especially from people who own these trucks. And bashing literally every single person including me that comes on this forum for a wheel and tire setup or what I would think looks good does nothing but make people look like ass holes. Not looking for a fight but good lord it's every time someone likes something new and not factory skinny tires and absolutely no visual modifications people here flip out and create nothing but a fighting match.

Wrong. Post a picture of a truck with a big fat set of slicks, or big aggressive tires ready to go sled pulling and see if it gets made fun of.

But a picture of a duramax that is the equivalent of a Honda Civic with a spoiler and a fart can muffler and your gonna get made fun of.

This is a performance forum. Not a light bar, under glow, and "STANCED" forum.

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Wrong. Post a picture of a truck with a big fat set of slicks, or big aggressive tires ready to go sled pulling and see if it gets made fun of.

But a picture of a duramax that is the equivalent of a Honda Civic with a spoiler and a fart can muffler and your gonna get made fun of.

This is a performance forum. Not a light bar, under glow, and "STANCED" forum.

And he's got performance parts. And was doing nothing more than share something he's probably proud of. Whether you agree he should be or not.

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
And he's got performance parts. And was doing nothing more than share something he's probably proud of. Whether you agree he should be or not.

That's cool. But don't cry when the members here make fun of it. Or act like we're being mean. Everyone is so soft anymore.

ChrisPerry

Apr 4, 2016
Ventura, CA
All the glowing lights isn't my thing, but all for making it your own.

The color matched mirrors are good. Are you going to color match the chrome parts of the bumpers to the paint also?

Cougar281

Sep 11, 2006
St Louis, MO
Don't be shocked if you get tickets for those lights, and if you don't, consider yourself lucky.

This happens to be out of Connecticut's vehicle code (found here), but I'm pretty sure most states have similar rules:

What are the allowable colors for my after market lighting?
Any light visible from a motor vehicle should be the following:

- Any light visible from the front of the vehicle shall be white,
yellow or amber.
- Any light visible from the forward most edge of the rear
tire of the vehicle to the front of the vehicle shall be
amber or yellow.
- Any light visible from the forward most edge of the rear
tire of the vehicle to the rear of the vehicle shall be red.
- Any light visible from the rear of the vehicle shall be red
or amber.

That looks like a Missouri plate on the front of your truck - Missouri's statutes are similar to Connecticut's.

joshd472

Oct 10, 2016

Eh I haven't noticed that. I never said a word about the dudes truck. I just stated why people on here do it. They want to keep the "bro" crowd away and I can understand that.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Looks just like a truck I see on my route. Same strange green headlights and all. How do u see at night with those anyway?

Hey, if you like it, fine. Just don't expect the majority here to be "for" it, too. The whole "diesel ricer look" is not what this forum is really about. Another example that DD has really gone to heck these last few years. I miss the old days of innovation and real perf discussions.

X2 Iowa. :doh:

Slowmax

Build what others' won't
Aug 3, 2013
United States
Looks just like a truck I see on my route. Same strange green headlights and all. How do u see at night with those anyway?

Hey, if you like it, fine. Just don't expect the majority here to be "for" it, too. The whole "diesel ricer look" is not what this forum is really about. Another example that DD has really gone to heck these last few years. I miss the old days of innovation and real perf discussions.

X2 Iowa. :doh:

x3 Most of us here don't put fast and furious light's on, and can't forget about the Forces bro!:thumb: To each his own, but this forum spend's that kind of money on a set of rods, or some hard part's.:spit: