01 Crew Cab S10 ZR2 SAS LB7 build...

warriorcustoms

Oct 5, 2017
Leon OK
Ive got a bunch of the parts n pieces already :)
The LB7 / Allison combo is from an 03 GMC 2500 HD 2wd Crew Cab... I will convert the trans to 4x4 & put the speedo sensor in the 4x4 adapter because Im gonna run doublers... 37in Hummer Baja Takeoffs on old school 16.5x9.75 slot mags... Axles will be a 78/79 Dana 60 high pinion kingpin & a 14 bolt rear out of a mid 80s Military K30 for the 4.56s & Detroit Locker... Its gettin 4 links at both ends & itll be on Air Bags :)
I figured I better post up because Im already needin info on Wiring!!! I wont be using the ABS Stuff soo I need to know what the connector pinouts are on the black 20pin... Theres a purple wire that came from the brake master cyl. To the 20pin & I need to know Where to Relocate that one... Then theres another purple & a black with white stripe wire... Both of those trace to the red block under the fuse panel thats under the hood... Other than this I dont see any big speed bumps because Im usin all the wiring from the Full Size & the Steering column too :) itll also get the HydroBoost brakes snd a Reseal Kit for that... The LB7 needs SAC 45s & a pinned water pump from the start... Soo IF Yall can help with ABS connector pinouts & any wiring diagrams so I can make the stuff workRight after the Delete :) Thanks In Advance!!!

warriorcustoms

Oct 5, 2017
Leon OK

When I brought the S10 Crew Cab home :)

After collecting a few parts for the ZR2 conversion part of things... I have the ZR2 frame that Im modding too :)

My 2 ZR2 frames & another ZR2 bed for the Red Ext Cab later...

Some interior pics...

warriorcustoms

Oct 5, 2017
Leon OK

The 03 2500 HD Donor truck :) Got it for 1500 and have sold enough off it that the DuraMax & Allison are Free & Im +460 on it :) Still need to sell the rear axle & front suspension plus 3 doors...

rcr1978

Apr 1, 2007
Spring Creek, NV
Not to clutter your build thread but I might be interested in the steering knuckles, cross member under the pan, and part of the frame it bolts to from the Duramax. May not be worth the shipping cost to NV though.

warriorcustoms

Oct 5, 2017
Leon OK
Sent You a PM :) I havent pulled the drivetrain yet but anything thatll Unbolt I will/can pull & ship... Gaurantee itll be cheaper that Yer local Junkyard LoL

warriorcustoms

Oct 5, 2017
Leon OK
Ive already sold the 2500HD bed & traded the S10 Crew Cab stock bed!!! The ZR2 parts aint goin anywhere LoL I drove 800 miles to Cajun Country to snag those color matched parts LoL Fuel cost is Less than a Body Shop Paint Bill :D