New profile posts

2003 2500HD has 3 codes I’ll clear them they come back in a few minutes also it has a dead pedal here’s the codes (P0237 Turbo boost sensor A circuit low) (P0651 Sensor reference voltage B circuit open) (P2228 Barometric Pressure circuit low) it has been setting these codes for about a month now but it has gotten worse and worse
My name is josh I bought an 07 Chevy duramax. It is on a tune but there is no tuner and it seems the tune is too hot for the truck because sometimes it will go go limp mode or lose prime and you will have to pump it back up. I need help. First duramax for me?
Hey Tony, my name is John and I got my truck tuned from you back when you lived in New preston years ago, i was the truck you tuned the day you left for South Carolina. I'm having some trouble passing emisions and I had a few questions regarding my moonshine tune. If you could give me a call whenever you get a chance, I'd only need a few minutes of your time. My number is (860) 796-5488. Thanks
Hi I was just wondering if you are still a member on this site? If so i would like to know if i can ask you a few questions?
Tried to send you a pm but it says your inbox is full. I have some turbo questions for you if you could message me.
Well I am sorry I just saw this and I am hardly ever on this site so my apologies. To understand what you are asking. Let's start off by saying what is issue that you are having? I can tell you that the '08 BCM is a very flaky. So all I did was look for a VIN from a 2010 truck and I do have a GM MDI so I was able to re-program different VIN's into any of the modules on the truck to see what worked. I hope this answers your question.
Hey my name is Colton I saw your dsp5 tunes for the lb7 diesel for efi live and I was told by gorilla diesel profmance who my efilive is trough that the tunes need to be written for a specific vehicle and that I cannot just copy the ones you made and use them would you be able to write it for my truck or is there a way around it?? Thanks Colton
Was wondering if you still have the pictures of the mounting brackets for the A/C compressor converted to a air compressor
Hello, I have a 2015 Chevy Duramax 2500 fully deleted LML 1 grade up on the Turbo from stock and when I accelerate I get this weird noise like its back pressure coming out hard to explain
How are u today I was reading a lost on a 01 duramax lb7 and I was wondering how much for a wiring harness for 01gmc Sierra lb7 duramax
Long shot here but I did a interior swap on my 07.5 lmm and I took the whole harness from donor truck his was 08 with couple different options, I read ur post about u found a vin close to urs how did u go about that? If easier my email is [email protected] only a few things don’t work my back windows and my radio doesn’t turn off