York Onboard Air Setups

fl0w3n

Jan 8, 2015
I have a York 210 compressor and small air tank off a Semi I've had sitting in a box in the garage just waiting to one day install, but it hasn't made its way up the priority list yet. I just wanted to start a discussion to get some ideas rolling for when I do get to that point. Feel free to share pictures of your installation for inspiration. I haven't put much consideration into how I'd plumb it or run it yet, so getting some ideas rolling on that would be nice.

I was talking to Dave and he has one setup on his truck, I'm wondering if anyone else has one setup as well? If so, did you use the Little Shop MFG kit or something else? I thought I recalled from some other Duramax guys on Pirate4x4 that they used something other than the Little Shop kit. I'd like to use mine eventually for; rear airbags, filling up tires, and running air tools

I'm wondering if anyone's actually solved the oil issue with these, other than the $1,000 option from Little Shop

Also, listening to the Truck Show Podcast from this week, they interviewed Cerekote and I'm now wondering if getting one of these things ceramic coated would be beneficial in that you're less likely to melt your face off on it or harm other under hood components?