WTB: Performance Exhaust Manifolds and Up Pipes

BoostnLLY

Jan 4, 2020
Figured I would Try posting here before buying brand new. Looking to upgrade my stock config to some PPE, Profab, Or Ruby's/DmaxStore Manfiolds and 2" Up-pipes With Hardware. I Understand Ill have to buy my own gaskets

Let me know,

Alex

diesel vein

Apr 2, 2011
Youl grow old waiting on a set for sale on here. I would reccomend the proflow for the value, that's what I run, but get the ac delco gaskets and trim up the flares corners with a cut off wheel where you need to so they lay flat. Good luck.

• Haha
Reactions: BoostnLLY

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
The Rudy's/DmaxStore fitment isn't the greatest. Like above, my personal opinion is Rick @ Profab. I have his manifolds and up-pipes on my built motor truck and in ~3yrs/100 sled hooks (every hook seeing 1800f+, drag strip saw ~2100f) they still are holding up great and show no signs of issues. Rick is a vendor here and myself/other vendors also carry his products if you're looking to buy new.

slowlml

Undercover Epa agent
Feb 6, 2015
Strasburg Va/Wardensville Wv
X3 for profab. Ricks great and Ive run his stuff on all my duramaxs. Fitment and quality is great. Ive used one set of rudys on another build i did and i wasnt impressed. They had them on ebay cheap and the guy opted for those instead.

Animals1234

Jun 8, 2017
I tried doing the same thing you did, but for profab manifolds, looking for a deal on them but rarely do they come up for sale. When they do it's not much cheaper than retail also. I used paypal to buy mine and just did 0% financing for 6 months on them.

Best of luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)