Wisconsin+Brandy?!!!

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
It's no secret that here in our beloved state that is Wisco, we love our Brandy.

Specifically we love our Korbel original brandy. Why? Well its cheap and its good.

Now my question to the rest of the world is what do you think of us Wisconsinites and our Brandy?

Go to any WI supper club (if you even know what that is) and order an old fashioned and you will be graced with the presence of Korbel brandy in your drink.

So why is it that we make up the majority of Korbel's sale's? Is it heritage?, Resistance to change?. or just flat out because it's good?

Personally I do not know because I myself am a proud Wisconsinite. The only thing we care about is how much beer is around and if there is enough Korbel to make plenty of old fashioned's.

I guess at the end of the day, I am lost as to why the rest of the USA exists Yes old guy's like Mike L., Guy, Hell even the McSwain's and many many others. What am I missing?

Okay now seriously I know you's guy's over der contributed more than I could ever imagine and I respect that but I am curious, WTF did Mike do????I mean really, did he go to Reagan n say "Hey, this god damn trans ain't gonna work, now go home and take your wife to dinner". Truer words have never been spoken but I am curious. I may be a big proponent of German tech, But I still have respect for the old school Americans like Mike, Guy and Pat. I am not saying they are old, but they did grow up in the 80's and personally I feel that is when things started downhill.

Been watching cocaine cowboys and many other movies about drugs and the Mafia so maybe I am off my rocker.

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Put the Brandy down and back away, Vinny; it appears to be getting the better of you. :spit:

As for Brandy, I couldn't even tell you what it tastes like. :(