Win a FREE set of SOTA wheels!!!

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Hey guys. SOTA just announced a really cool promotion they're running until September 30th. If I order 8 sets of wheels on 1 invoice, I will receive a free set of wheels. I think it would only be appropriate if I pass this promotion on to you. What I'm going to do is, if I can get 8 people committed to ordering a set of wheels, I will draw a name of those 8 to receive the free set of wheels. You would only have to pay shipping. They even went as far as to say 16 sets of wheels would get 2 free sets. If you've been thinking about buying a new set of wheels, There isn't a better time than now. The only restriction they placed on the free set is no 24" wheels. Who wants some new wheels and a chance to win another set for FREE?!?!?!

Just to clarify on this, the first 8 people who commit to a set of wheels will be in the initial group. If 16 people commit, all 16 will be drawn for both sets (excluding the winner of the first set in the drawing for the second set), but if less than 16 commit, then I will not include the ones who committed after the initial 8. I feel this makes it fair for those who commit early and doesn't lessen their chances of winning the free wheels. However, as an added bonus, I will offer special pricing on the wheels you purchase, so even if you don't win, you still get a great deal on a nice set of wheels. I will even go so far as to honor the special pricing even if I don't get 8 committed buyers. Good luck!

Last edited:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
8x6.5! duhhhh. ;) Haha, not really sure on finish. Probably the one with the machined accents. Forgot the name.

The gloss black with the machined accents is what they call Death Metal. I sent you a PM with pricing.

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
what would a set of 20x10 or 20x12 in death metal cost?
I have a 2015. looking for another set to run for winter.
you could even price a set of 22x12s also. it's the size I'm running now.
thanks again josh.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Messages sent to those requesting prices on wheels. If anyone else would like prices, post or PM me.

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
How much for 20x10, 8/6.5, novakanes, death metal finish shipped to 52566?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
I'd love a set but they don't make anything in a 17 do they? I just bought a new set of tires, but I've been wanting a new set of wheels with a tad wider offset, the +20 looks pretty dumb and barely rubs the sway bar.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I'd love a set but they don't make anything in a 17 do they? I just bought a new set of tires, but I've been wanting a new set of wheels with a tad wider offset, the +20 looks pretty dumb and barely rubs the sway bar.

I believe the M-80 is available in a 17x9 8 on 6.5" bolt pattern.

Jan 28, 2015
Ohio
Any of you guys have problems with the machine parts getting cancer of these bmf wheels? Just sold mine due to it and I kept them clean and used only soap and water as instructed.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Any of you guys have problems with the machine parts getting cancer of these bmf wheels? Just sold mine due to it and I kept them clean and used only soap and water as instructed.

Had one set do that. Bmf warrantied the entire set at no cost to us.